NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Is that on Ordertrack.app?
No the chat told me that it had been received at Ramp 51. She told me that it had to be built to be in that status. But neither the tracker app or the Ford one show built

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
No the chat told me that it had been received at Ramp 51. She told me that it had to be built to be in that status. But neither the tracker app or the Ford one show built
I would have found that odd had mine not done the same thing.

Blend date 3/22/22
Came off chip hold 4/12/22 and was at ramp 51
Officially built 5/31/22
Still waiting to be shipped now.

Mine sat for 49 days at Ramp 51 before getting built, and it’s still there right now.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I would have found that odd had mine not done the same thing.

Blend date 3/22/22
Came off chip hold 4/12/22 and was at ramp 51
Officially built 5/31/22
Still waiting to be shipped now.

Mine sat for 49 days at Ramp 51 before getting built, and it’s still there right now.
Did anything else have to be done to yours like bed liner? I mean is ramp 51 a holding area while waiting on other parts/accessories to be installed?
If mine sits there that long I’m gonna have to hope I get a new PCO

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
Did anything else have to be done to yours like bed liner? I mean is ramp 51 a holding area while waiting on other parts/accessories to be installed?
If mine sits there that long I’m gonna have to hope I get a new PCO
No, mine is 501A Sport Powerboost 6.5, options were 7.2 kw and interior work surface.

That’s it, no bedliner, tonneau, pretty basic.

My pic expired 4/4/22.

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Chat today still shows nothing new. Said it shows received by a carrier at Ramp 51 but still doesn’t show built in the system. She said it has been built but they don’t update the system often but there should be an update in a couple days. So not sure how they can say there will be a status update in a couple days but don’t know why it doesn’t show built in the system

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I am still on Plant hold, no updates. :( Losing hope.
After coming off Chip Hold on 5/17 I was on plant hold between 5/18 and 6/2. Then it changed to Received, which no one seems to really know what it means.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
I got the built email on 4/1. From then, my truck status was "Awaiting Shipping" for about 6 weeks. After that, it went to "Plant Hold" for a few weeks. As of late, according to Ford Chat, the status has reverted to "Awaiting Shipping", with no hold on it currently. It is now more than 9 weeks since built, & counting, with no viable explanation for the continued delays, & the truck still hasn't shipped.

Meanwhile the entirety of everyone that I have contacted at Ford (up to executive office level) all claim to only know what it says in the system, & that is pretty much just the latest projected delivery date. It is extremely insulting that Ford collectively says that they do not know anything about why we are now more than 2 months out with no change in sight. And it is absolutely infuriating for Ford to try to tell me that the dealer likely knows more than they do.

As I have said many times before, someone at Ford knows what is going on. Ford obviously thinks that telling the truth to Customers would be more offensive than telling us nothing.

My animus continues to grow. If Ford's intent is to run me off permanently as a Customer, they have done a perfect job of it!

And Ford, if you are listening, my problem is not with the ongoing delays. It is the adamant refusal to be more forthcoming with information. The supply chain & shipping issues may be outside of your control. Keeping your Customers informed is not!

Sponsored

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Overnight, mine has now gone to shipped. Hopeful that all this is now coming to an end.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am sincerely happy to hear that for you! Hopefully, it will move along in a timely manner & you will have it soon.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Now it’s offsite at the bodyshop for the bedliner with a new delivery estimate of mid July. So that puts me out of my PCO window. Makes me mad to lose $2500

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And.........................According to Ford, my truck is now listed back on "Plant Hold"!!!!!!!! At this point, they must be screwing with me. How else could it flip flop like this?

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
And.........................According to Ford, my truck is now listed back on "Plant Hold"!!!!!!!! At this point, they must be screwing with me. How else could it flip flop like this?
You and me both man. Chip hold to plant hold to received at ramp 51 to received at body shop
Sponsored