First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
For me it’s not so much the wait, it’s how they are going about it. I don’t like they are completing and shipping trucks and not clearing the backlog of those that have been waiting, some way longer than me. To me they should be working to clear that back long and work down the line and it’s frustrating to see builds almost identical to your own that was ordered after you and built and shipped within days.

my other annoyance is the inconsistency in info. It’s easier to deal with it with accurate information vs changing info based on who you talk to
Ford Operations and Marketing have some real process and communications issues. If they don't start trying to fix them, the customer will eventually go elsewhere.
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
For me it’s not so much the wait, it’s how they are going about it. I don’t like they are completing and shipping trucks and not clearing the backlog of those that have been waiting, some way longer than me. To me they should be working to clear that back long and work down the line and it’s frustrating to see builds almost identical to your own that was ordered after you and built and shipped within days.

my other annoyance is the inconsistency in info. It’s easier to deal with it with accurate information vs changing info based on who you talk to
I'm with you 100 percent on that. Clear the lot. Don't make dealer orders, etc. That won't happen because that doesn't keep.the all so important production numbers up

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I'm with you 100 percent on that. Clear the lot. Don't make dealer orders, etc. That won't happen because that doesn't keep.the all so important production numbers up
I mean they could still produce but only the chips that allow them to leave to the lot. Then they go to the back of the line while the back log is provided the chips needed to complete and ship them. I mean to me that just seems like common sense.

Last edited:

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I mean they could still produce but only the chips that allow them to love to the lot. Then they go to the back of the line while the back log is provided the chips needed to complete and ship them. I mean to me that just seems like common sense.
Ford tells you when your truck hits the line all parts needed for assembly have been acquired, except there not

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White

Yeah I agree, like I seen a couple similar builds at dealers with a 4/2 blend date.. how?!

Sponsored

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
Ford tells you when your truck hits the line all parts needed for assembly have been acquired, except there not
Yeah I called ford customer service and she said it shows May 10th for an eta but that’s not going to happen. Lol, like ok then why not give us a realistic eta instead of pushing them a week out.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
I wonder if Ford and the dealerships have come to an agreement that the more you post on these websites or ask for updates the further back in line you go. Ooops I just got bumped back to June.o_O LOL

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I wonder if Ford and the dealerships have come to an agreement that the more you post on these websites or ask for updates the further back in line you go. Ooops I just got bumped back to June.o_O LOL
If Ford Chat inquiries get you bumped im screwed!

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
If Ford Chat inquiries get you bumped im screwed!
I’ve cut down to just checking with them on Mondays. But I did chat Monday and called yesterday just because I had been told my window was 4/27-5/3 and wanted to see if that was holding. And of course the call said 5/3 delivery🤦‍♂️

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I don't know if you can tie calls/chats to the way you are treated. But, shortly after I chatted, called, and filed a process complaint, my truck was finally shipped. A few days after that, I received a $2500 ECO in the mail. It just might be that they want complainers to go away, so they push you on through. I may need to up my noise now that the truck is just sitting at a rail yard in SC.

Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Alright then, how do I file a complaint?😂

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Alright then, how do I file a complaint?😂
After both chat and marketing both give you BS answers, ask the marketing to file a complaint. I filed one, even received a complaint number. Since then, crickets. But my truck moved and I received an extra cash bonus via the ECO.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
After both chat and marketing both give you BS answers, ask the marketing to file a complaint. I filed one, even received a complaint number. Since then, crickets. But my truck moved and I received an extra cash bonus via the ECO.
Well you know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. May have to look at that if my 5/3 date lapses

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Welp, dealer texted me today and said my truck should be there within 2 days. XLT, BAP, atlas blue, 3.5 eco and everything but moon roof. Ordered 11/26, blend date of 3/23 (give or take a day, can't remember).
Whoohoo! Can't wait for you to enjoy it. :)
Sponsored