01/31/2022 Build Week Club

xxxsapce

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A AMB
palsapp just updated with my dealer info on the "Destination" filed, it was always blank before, hope it means something positive!!!
Sponsored

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Well, well, well. Ford had told me my production end date was 3/22 and it looks like they were right.

E901D44B-A821-4EA1-AE11-4B26212504B2.png
I want my Lariat Supercrew!! Did you happen to have Max Towing or Tow Mirrors? I don't have many options, so it's either those or the Auto Start/Stop.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I want my Lariat Supercrew!! Did you happen to have Max Towing or Tow Mirrors? I don't have many options, so it's either those or the Auto Start/Stop.
@stans2000 I have max tow package. That's the only thing that seems to not be as common on shipped vehicles. Do you have it too?

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
@stans2000 I have max tow package. That's the only thing that seems to not be as common on shipped vehicles. Do you have it too?
Yes, just trying to figure out why I'm delayed. Now I'm down to Tow Mirrors and Auto Start/Stop.

Sponsored

jmt995

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
No max towing or tow mirrors. Also, it's a Powerboost, so no auto start/stop. I have a 502A with the Tow Technology, Bed Utility, Sunroof and spray-in liner.

@stans2000 if you aren't getting many details from your dealer (mine was unwilling to tell me anything more than it was on a chip hold), start a chat on the Ford website and ask them if they see a date of when your chip hold will be over. They were accurate with mine.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
No max towing or tow mirrors. Also, it's a Powerboost, so no auto start/stop. I have a 502A with the Tow Technology, Bed Utility, Sunroof and spray-in liner.
Must be the max tow for me then. I also have just the regular 3.5 EB

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

@stans2000 if you aren't getting many details from your dealer (mine was unwilling to tell me anything more than it was on a chip hold), start a chat on the Ford website and ask them if they see a date of when your chip hold will be over. They were accurate with mine.
Unfortunately my date is May 19th

jmt995

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
Unfortunately my date is May 19th
Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that. I really don’t understand what would cause an extra 2 month delay. Here’s hoping it finishes sooner. ?

Sponsored

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost

Would you please provide the link for the Ford Chat? The only one I can find you have to choose one of two options for the nature of the chat, neither or which is relevant

jmt995

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
Would you please provide the link for the Ford Chat? The only one I can find you have to choose one of two options for the nature of the chat, neither or which is relevant
That's the right chat - https://www.ford.com/help/contact/. I always choose the first option and they're willing to look into my order.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Thanks - that's what I thought. I'll try to check it out. I think I have at least three different trackers open at the moment. Not that I'm anxious or anything! ?‍

BTW - The Koons order is still only showing as "In Production." Same exact build as the Chapman order which reflects as Built as of 3/20.
Sponsored