01/31/2022 Build Week Club

xxxsapce

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A AMB
Just got updated from FP, my ETA updates to 03/07, not hold my beer though, shall see.
Sponsored

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat 4x4 3.5 PowerBoost

AndehM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tacoma, 2022 F-150 (on order)
?
Your 2022 F-150 F-150 LARIAT is in final preparation with Big Valley Ford!

Dealer will contact you soon
The dealership is making the final preparation for your new vehicle, they will be reaching out to you soon to set up your delivery!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor 402a on order
My build date this am changed from 2/4 to 2/22 with late March ETA. Now it is back to just "in production", with no dates.

Sponsored

xxxsapce

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A AMB
My build date this am changed from 2/4 to 2/22 with late March ETA. Now it is back to just "in production", with no dates.
It happens, the tracker is trash, you should check with your Dealer to see what is the vehicle visibility report said, that is the most accurate info or FP

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
The tracker finally updated for me with an "in production" date of 2/21 and estimated delivery of 3/26. Modules populated earlier this week. Progress...but assuming delivery is accurate it puts a tight timeline for our first travel trailer trip of the season in early April if I need to get 1,000 miles break in first.

JaxCaptain

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real Estate
Received a VVR from the dealer this morning. It was put on a Rail car in NEW Boston, MI. Tracked via CSX customer service number and its somewhere between New Boston and Baldwin Florida. At least I got a LITTLE information.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Afrankart

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on a '21 Lariat
Occupation
Machinist
Received a VVR from the dealer this morning. It was put on a Rail car in Boston. Tracked via CSX customer service number and its somewhere between Boston and Baldwin Florida. At least I got a LITTLE information.
Has the tracker updated for you yet or does it still show "in production"?

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
Palsapp shows a freight bill number, but lists destination as "nul" and shows "pending". Has shown that for a couple of days. Does anyone know what that means? (and yes, I was finally able to figure out how to trick the landing page :)

xxxsapce

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A AMB
Palsapp shows a freight bill number, but lists destination as "nul" and shows "pending". Has shown that for a couple of days. Does anyone know what that means? (and yes, I was finally able to figure out how to trick the landing page :)
That is normal, I got the same thing on the date I got my window sticker, it will not get updated until shipped.