First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
As much as I want to keep everyone positive, we are just setting ourselves up for disappointment. Look at the 1/10 build week group. Lots of folks (more than half) on chip hold and will ETD's of end Feb, same as us. Look at the 1/3 build week and there are still two folks who haven't had their trucks shipped, many awaiting delivery to the dealership, and only a couple have received their trucks. We aren't getting ours before any of theirs so we are standing in a long line of folks waiting on chips and other parts that are scarce right now. I'm sure Ford has to portion every chip delivery between all their vehicles and Lincoln as well, plus to dealerships for any customer trucks with defective parts that need warranty repair, so F150's are only getting so many at a time. It's a tough time to buy a vehicle, just the world we live in.
I choose the overly optimistic route. Dealer said feb5-11 so lmao.
Sponsored

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
As much as I want to keep everyone positive, we are just setting ourselves up for disappointment. Look at the 1/10 build week group. Lots of folks (more than half) on chip hold and will ETD's of end Feb, same as us. Look at the 1/3 build week and there are still two folks who haven't had their trucks shipped, many awaiting delivery to the dealership, and only a couple have received their trucks. We aren't getting ours before any of theirs so we are standing in a long line of folks waiting on chips and other parts that are scarce right now. I'm sure Ford has to portion every chip delivery between all their vehicles and Lincoln as well, plus to dealerships for any customer trucks with defective parts that need warranty repair, so F150's are only getting so many at a time. It's a tough time to buy a vehicle, just the world we live in.
I mean im pretty optimistic on it. If you look at other threads too, its kinda the luck of the draw if you opted/didnt opt for the right options for that day. There's still folks waiting from 12/13 & 12/20 weeks and weeks after that have gotten lots of builds

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I choose the overly optimistic route. Dealer said feb5-11 so lmao.
I am with you lol we have very similar builds, so Id assume were going to have similar delivery dates

Mike G-Man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 1969 Mustang 428CJ
Occupation
Fed
I am with you lol we have very similar builds, so Id assume were going to have similar delivery dates
I'd bet the 502A features and Powerboost hybrid are the most delayed given the extra chips needed

Sponsored

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I'd bet the 502A features and Powerboost hybrid are the most delayed given the extra chips needed
Yeah I "just" have a Lariat 501A with the regular 3.5 ecoboost

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I just messaged my dealer for an update. You try asking yours @tylerneff1
No I haven’t talked to my dealer since last week. I’m gonna hold off and see if anything changes by Monday and then reach out. Let me know what yours says

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well, you can add me to the list of Micro Chip Hold. I got this from Ford Customer (lack of) Service this morning. They don't know when the chips are coming in but gave me a revised date of Feb 22 even though the tracker says Feb 28. My window sticker also updated to 1/27.

Sponsored

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I haven't called anyone yet as my sticker and status haven't changed (still in production, delivery 2/16). Interesting was I tracked my Vin on United Road and it shows a load number, Vin and the correct name of my dealer as destination. "Order ID" was blank. On palsapp I had "null" for destination and "pending" for status. No idea the difference.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I haven't called anyone yet as my sticker and status haven't changed (still in production, delivery 2/16). Interesting was I tracked my Vin on United Road and it shows a load number, Vin and the correct name of my dealer as destination. "Order ID" was blank. On palsapp I had "null" for destination and "pending" for status. No idea the difference.
Yeah on my united road it shows my vin but at the top it says inactive. So the load is in there, it’s just obviously not done

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
Yeah on my united road it shows my vin but at the top it says inactive. So the load is in there, it’s just obviously not done
I don't have inactive on mine. I read that once the delivery is made the blue becomes a hyperlink and you can see the signed receipt

Ford F-150 01/17/2022 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220127-104101_Chrome

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I don't have inactive on mine. I read that once the delivery is made the blue becomes a hyperlink and you can see the signed receipt

Screenshot_20220127-104101_Chrome.jpg
Yeah. I actually signed up further and can track everything that’s coming to the dealer. That’s what I meant

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Yeah. I actually signed up further and can track everything that’s coming to the dealer. That’s what I meant
I didn’t know about using United. Just palsapp. I did get hit back up from dealer.
still scheduled for 2/5-2/11 and also microchip hold so hopefully tracker or no tracker, our trucks are moving through soon and delivered.
Sponsored