01/17/2022 Build Week Group

flat6jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsches, F150s
@Swamp Donkey that’s brutal man, what a terrible experience for you. I hope they do you right.
Sponsored

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Another delivery window has come and gone. Dealer has been zero help. Sorry, if you don’t follow or keep up with the folks you have waiting the longest what good is saving a few bucks….in fact it’s costing me every day. New tags were due on my old rig which I’m driving the Alcan on next week…another 3000 miles of wear and tear…less and less value, more and more cost. I’m tired of the excuses and haven’t seen a lick of action since they took my deposit last year. And no, I shouldn’t have to poke the bear to get people to work on getting customers their orders.

Even my corporate case connection doesn’t have any good information. Everyone I’ve worked with has been very friendly and understanding, but it doesn’t solve the fact that my truck could have been built and shipped 100 times over since the “built” notification in March.
You are my new best friend. You have definitely waited longer than I have but I was starting to feel like I was the only one going through this mess. I was “built” 6/4 and “shipped” 7/22…63 days later I still do not have a truck. I am the last one in my built week waiting on the truck at this point