First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
So I’m trying the United road site for updates (as if the other 4 places I look isn’t enough). It asks me to register my email to receive the update. However, there is no link to register and the oviss login page has no link for new users. Anyone have a link of insight on how to register?
On another forum it was suggested to use your phone vs a pc/tablet to access the front Delivery Receipts page. On my second try using chrome on my Android phone the registration link appeared. A few minutes after registering I got an email confirming.

I type too slow...lol
Sponsored

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
On another forum it was suggested to use your phone vs a pc/tablet to access the front Delivery Receipts page. On my second try using chrome on my Android phone the registration link appeared. A few minutes after registering I got an email confirming.

I type too slow...lol
Thanks…3 devices …different browsers - no link. ?

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:

Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Maybe nothing is loading cuz the truck isn’t built yet? Idk.
That could be. I have two orders - one I'm keeping and one I cancelled that dealer is taking. I'm tracking them both. Everything I mentioned above shows on the one I'm keeping. The other one doesn't show anything at all when I try registering that VIN in a different browser using a different email. It just kind of refreshes the page.

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I really think the load order we're seeing on United is a pending order for a forthcoming shipment and not an indicator of where (my) truck is currently sitting. Notice it says "inactive". My blend was 1/22. My truck is expected Feb. 10-16. Tracker shows estimated Feb. 16. I really don't think my truck was built and shipped from Michigan to Virginia in 5 days (when I first saw it on United) and is sitting an hour away for the next 2 weeks or so.

I think United is the "last mile" company that distributes from railyards, etc. to the dealerships. So, for me, I wonder how my truck is getting from Dearborn to Virginia. I'll keep checking pensapp, too.

tylerneff1

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I really think the load order we're seeing on United is a pending order for a forthcoming shipment and not an indicator of where (my) truck is currently sitting. Notice it says "inactive". My blend was 1/22. My truck is expected Feb. 10-16. Tracker shows estimated Feb. 16. I really don't think my truck was built and shipped from Michigan to Virginia in 5 days (when I first saw it on United) and is sitting an hour away for the next 2 weeks or so.

I think United is the "last mile" company that distributes from railyards, etc. to the dealerships. So, for me, I wonder how my truck is getting from Dearborn to Virginia. I'll keep checking pensapp, too.
Yeah, United Road is the last leg of my trucks journey to the dealer too

Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Yeah, United Road is the last leg of my trucks journey to the dealer too
I wish I could track railcar movement. My dealer gave me the info about my truck. 1/23 it shipped from Michigan on Norfolk Southern car # TTGX604265. Hopefully it's still on the move , towards Petersburg, VA and not sitting on a side track somewhere.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I wish I could track railcar movement. My dealer gave me the info about my truck. 1/23 it shipped from Michigan on Norfolk Southern car # TTGX604265. Hopefully it's still on the move , towards Petersburg, VA and not sitting on a side track somewhere.
This forum has your answer - You can call Norfolk Southern.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/is-it-possible-to-track-a-rail-car-norfolk-southern.3001/

I saw mentioned in that and other forums you can ask your dealer for a "Vehicle Visibility Report" that traces movement. I'm sure that's how they had the railcar number.

This is a sample from another forum-

Ford F-150 01/17/2022 Build Week Group 1618597227704

Last edited:

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Maybe nothing is loading cuz the truck isn’t built yet?
I have now automated all of my tracking needs. Anytime an update happens to a webpage or API, it sends me an email immediately.
Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.31.29 AM.png
you need to work with ford and get big bucks lol. They need you.
Sponsored