Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Illegal, all side windows and rear window are Ceramic Limo Tint.
Windshield is legal and Moon roof is Limo tint.
Had to remove the the tint on driver and passenger to get a state inspection get state inspection sticker.
1 hour later had the Limo tint back on those windows.
Tx, Jan 1, 2025 we will be able to run Limo tint, the law changes and no safety issues will be inforced any longer..

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 20210624_105023

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 20210624_105100

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 20231016_134251

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 20231016_134309

Tint the fronts to be as close to the factory as I can get, if I can recall, it's 20%. Do that with all my vehicles.
Most economical way and does the trick. I've found if I go darker by doing the rest of the windows, it's not worth it for night visibility.

Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
50% windshield, 5% all around. I am in Oklahoma...so everyone (including the cops) have illegal tint lol.

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 0R5A2080 (2).JPG

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 0R5A2087 (2).JPG

JExpedition07

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 5.0L V8
WARNING: Keep it PG despite the title...

Am I the only one who is slightly dyslexic and read the Thread title without an "n"?
Thank god I just read your post, the pic I was about to put up was NOT my truck

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I still can't decide whether to post a picture of my truck, some random fat dude's chest from the internet, or something real spicy that will get me put in message board timeout.

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 giphy

zimmer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Tx, Jan 1, 2025 we will be able to run Limo tint, the law changes and no safety issues will be inforced any longer..
Can't wait, my registration is due 08/24...think if we wait until Jan we'll be in the clear? I don't see why not or do they do away with it starting '24 since you're registering for '25?

Sponsored

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
These look nice, but a real pain in intersections. In addition to my F150, I am on two wheels a lot. And I'm not a fan on these tints. I've been at 4 way stops and everyone is waiting, and I have to play charades letting the person know that I can't see them if they are trying to wave me through.

I think owners of these forget no one can see in, even if we are staring right at you.

devind_walker

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4
These look nice, but a real pain in intersections. In addition to my F150, I am on two wheels a lot. And I'm not a fan on these tints. I've been at 4 way stops and everyone is waiting, and I have to play charades letting the person know that I can't see them if they are trying to wave me through.

I think owners of these forget no one can see in, even if we are staring right at you.
WalterMitty,

When I generally approach a 4-way stop, I tend to follow the rules of how a licensed driver is supposed to use the intersection regardless of whether I can see the person in their vehicle or not (take for instance at night when you can only see a vehicle's headlights).

- If I come to a stop first, I will move through the intersection first.
- If more than one person comes to a stop at the same time, then by following what is taught in driver's education, all drivers shall let the person to the right go first since it is rare for more than 3 people coming to a complete stop at the same time.
- If in a rare case 4 different drivers come to a complete stop at the same time, regardless of day or night, I tend to flash my headlights instead of using hand signals to motion a driver through as these can be seen much better than a hand motion through the windshield.
- If I come to a 4-way stop and notice a Nissan Altima missing a front bumper with a spare rim on the front that is also coming, then I know that I will stop and let them go because they will not stop and do not care about violating the law.

Having dark tint and not being able to see someone through their windows is the same as driving at night on dark roads and not being able to identify the driver. As such, I have adopted using headlights or the horn to signal another driver instead of hand gestures.

Last edited:

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
WalterMitty,

When I generally approach a 4-way stop, I tend to follow the rules of how a licensed driver is supposed to use the intersection regardless of whether I can see the person in their vehicle or not (take for instance at night when you can only see a vehicle's headlights).

- If I come to a stop first, I will move through the intersection first.
- If more than one person comes to a stop at the same time, then by following what is taught in driver's education, all drivers shall let the person to the left go first since it is rare for more than 3 people coming to a complete stop at the same time.
- If in a rare case 4 different drivers come to a complete stop at the same time, regardless of day or night, I tend to flash my headlights instead of using hand signals to motion a driver through as these can be seen much better than a hand motion through the windshield.
- If I come to a 4-way stop and notice a Nissan Altima missing a front bumper with a spare rim on the front that is also coming, then I know that I will stop and let them go because they will not stop and do not care about violating the law.

Having dark tint and not being able to see someone through their windows is the same as driving at night on dark roads and not being able to identify the driver. As such, I have adopted using headlights or the horn to signal another driver instead of hand gestures.

You're the hero we deserve.

And you might want to think what "right-of-way" means. Never heard of left-of-way

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
I can relate to that on so many levels..

Edit: To contribute something to the actual thread..

I have 50% on the windshield, 20% on side windows, and some sort of heat rejecting mirror film on the sunroof.

And, another edit... My memory is wrong. I have FormulaOne Pinnacle - 15% on the front sides, 50% on the windshield/rear sides/back (already had factory 'tinted' glass) + the sunroof.

Ford F-150 Show me your tints 😎 1703196458669

Last edited:

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
None of what you did is legal in MA.
Don't sugarcoat it; nothing, period, is legal in MA.

@OP - I swear I missed the 'n' in your Subject at first, that's why I jumped at this thread so quickly.
Sponsored