Sponsored

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
2021 Powerboost with 2020 Airstream GT30. Eaz-lift Elite WD and Husky friction Sway Control.
Still have my snows on in the picture, it tows better with the summer rubber. :)

2021 F-150 Powerboost and GT30.jpg
Kevin,
Just curious, does your PowerBoost generator run BOTH A/C units?

KSA63

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 XLT PB, '23 Volvo XC40 Electric
Occupation
Communication Equipment Sales
Kevin,
Just curious, does your PowerBoost generator run BOTH A/C units?
Hi Reid,
I use a dogbone connector from the 240V plug that only supplies 120V 30A to the trailer. I have never needed to run both AC here in North Central Ontario so never tried. I'm pretty certain it would do it if I had the right adapters or cable but I cannot say definitively.
I would imagine summers in Shreveport would require all the AC you can muster. :whew:

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
Hi Reid,
I use a dogbone connector from the 240V plug that only supplies 120V 30A to the trailer. I have never needed to run both AC here in North Central Ontario so never tried. I'm pretty certain it would do it if I had the right adapters or cable but I cannot say definitively.
I would imagine summers in Shreveport would require all the AC you can muster. :whew:
Yes, it gets very hot here and we go nowhere without A/C.
Unfortunately, some health concerns have postponed our AS purchase plans, but I do love my F150 PowerBoost.
My understanding is that the linked dogbone will supply 2 legs and run both A/C units, each on separate 30A circuits. I was just wondering if it really works.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075ZP2VCZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_9CNJ6JXW7E59G2NZD1B9?psc=1
You have 2 A/C units, so you are prepared to visit the southern US.

Sponsored