Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Not normal.
I drove about 200 miles last night with about 1/2 that on unlit 65mph highway.

It was my best experience so far after the modification and even my son noticed headlight behavior when I suggested he watch and tell me anything he sees that's "different"

My headlights still go through the same exact startup routine. They still bend with the steering input. But what he noticed was that when it was dead dark and "the brights" were on, and an oncoming car appeared, the lights would shift from what he called "brights" to not being brights and after the car passed by the brights would expand/grow instead of just instantly pop on.

I smiled and said that's a fair way to describe it. :)

Then I did my best to explain what really is going on.
Sponsored

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
So I have a question about glare free headlights for those that have activated it thru Forscan. I have a 502a Lariat. I have made the changes. And all seemed good. I have the green auto in the cluster. So the question is I noticed tonight that my headlights no longer “bend” or go through the leveling sequence at start up. Is that normal?
Never mind. All is well. Found my error.

JattilaB

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Window Up sensitivity -
would anyone have an idea on where to go to change the sensitivity of the windows, while being closed the slightest resistance will cause them to go back down?
this is a real issue with having them automatedly close with the press of the lock button on the dongle

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
Anybody with a '22 got the Alexa button?

If so can you confirm it can be removed by setting the following:

7D0-02-01 xx0x xxxx xx--

And optionally:

7D0-02-01 xxx2 xxxx xx--

Also looking for a way to add the "Camera" soft button to the screen.

Mike

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
All I want for Christmas is for one of the infamous Forscan gurus to pioneer the possibilities of AsBuilt edits in the VDM module. :)

I wish I could just gift one of you CCD so that you could do your magic and discover what edit(s) would result in the truck using the "Sport Mode" CCD damping but while in Normal mode.

On the Powerboost the cost of running Sport Mode just to enjoy the superior suspension settings is too high since Ford, in all their wisdom decided that if you are in Sport mode you aren't interested in EV cruising. (Which is ridiculous and unnecessary gimp)

I wish I just better understood the process used to discover the amazing AsBuilt possibilities because the results are fantastic. Glare Free headlights being a wonderful example. Of course the R&D procedure makes more sense on that particular discovery since you have trucks with and without to compare.

Ford separated the CCD maps from the drive modes on the Raptor. You can pick the various suspension settings independent of the drive mode. But on the F150 they didn't. Thus my pout. 🤣

Handle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang
^^^^^^…This plus +1 yes indeed

FrogRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986&2017 F250, 2009, 2013 2022 F150
Has anyone had this pop up come up when using Forscan for the first time? It’s wanting me to assign a new transmission solenoid strategy number and says the original is missing.
Any advice?

87503F22-1E0B-4337-8A99-541E7914F3FB.jpeg

how do you know what transmission you have? how can i look this number up?

looking for my equivalent of: Transmission: 10R80

Domdom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Civil Service
how do you know what transmission you have? how can i look this number up?

looking for my equivalent of: Transmission: 10R80
I had this msg this weekend. I just disconnected and closed Forscan, never got it again.

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
Hey everyone! New to the forum, and this thread has been a godsend. @Livnitup, you are a saint. Thank your for your time and documentation.

So, two things I haven't seen yet that I would love to hear more about:

Anyone figure out how to keep zone lighting enabled when in drive?

Anyone figure out how to kill auto return-to-park? (feature that automatically returns the shifter to park if door opens and seatbelt is off) I figure this has to be configurable; no way that law enforcement models do this. To that note, I haven't seen any TCM addresses decoded...
Any luck with this? I need to open my door all the time with my truck in gear on the farm and that's one thing that bugs me.

Sponsored

JattilaB

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Any luck with this? I need to open my door all the time with my truck in gear on the farm and that's one thing that bugs me.
in a quick fix of things - plug in the seatbelt adapter - find just the metal duhekie to plug in
that is how i solved it quickly - but will be looking for a fix as well -

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
in a quick fix of things - plug in the seatbelt adapter - find just the metal duhekie to plug in
that is how i solved it quickly - but will be looking for a fix as well -
wonder if one of those seatbelt foolers would work.

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
wonder if one of those seatbelt foolers would work.
Just fasten it behind you. Used to do that every time I got out to open the ranch gate. Didn't buckle it properly until leaving the ranch and getting back on blacktop. Seems to work fine.

N1njaPle4se

First Name
Payton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT Sport, 2020 Explorer Limited
For any other members that were not able to see the PSCM module on a 2022 F150, the latest update of Forscan, 2.3.48, has fixed this issue.

This update also fixed the issue of trying to write to the PSCM module on a 2020 Explorer. Previously I was getting the Service Interrupted error.

This update has allowed me to disable Auto Stop/Start on both vehicles.