First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
Yesterday, I went over to my dealership to get things started on my new truck. Ordered the bug deflector, the windows air deflectors, wheel well covers, brought my decals and stripes kit to get them installed (freeby by the way), tailgate lettering and a few other things. I'm also getting new tires.

Wouldn't you know, the LEERCAP I ordered is in the same situation as the trucks, it will be coming in in about 4 weeks. At least, I'll have the truck. :)

I took a few pics but they didn't turn out too good, it was pouring rain and the truck was parked between other vehicles. Seats were covered with plastic wrap.

I'll post better pics when I pick up the truck next week.

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group thumbnail_20220519_155013
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group thumbnail_20220519_154935
Sponsored

Last edited:

jaggah

First Name
Joban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Powerboost
Hello fellow 4/4 build members 😂. Good to be back. Truck has been fantastic so far. Got tints, ceramic coating, Bullet antenna, tonneau cover, and wheel well liners so far. Not sure if anyone here remembers but the covers are still on backorder but somehow there was one rolling one left (more $ than trifold) so I got that for free from dealer. Truck came with a scratch on the steering wheel (very small, but it annoys me) so I have that part on order. Bringing in the truck in next weekend as I had a chance to sit in my buddy's truck with normal B&O and it sounds a bit better in his even with the same settings and same source/song.
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 820804EA-8246-4B35-9EFE-419ACCF6BC18

My Black Knight

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Yesterday, I went over to my dealership to get things started on my new truck. Ordered the bug deflector, the windows air deflectors, wheel well covers, brought my decals and stripes kit to get them installed (freeby by the way), tailgate lettering and a few other things.

Wouldn't you know, the LEERCAP I ordered is in the same situation as the trucks, it will be coming in in about 4 weeks. At least, I'll have the truck. :)

I took a few pics but they didn't turn out too good, it was pouring rain and the truck was parked between other vehicles. Seats were covered with plastic wrap.

I'll post better pics when I pick up the truck next week.

thumbnail_20220519_155013.jpg
thumbnail_20220519_154935.jpg
I have an Atlas blue Lariat that will look like that. Got the black alloys, tow mirrors and 157 wheel base. Maybe Ford will find the wiper motors and chip it needs some day...

Last edited:

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
Hello fellow 4/4 build members 😂. Good to be back. Truck has been fantastic so far. Got tints, ceramic coating, Bullet antenna, tonneau cover, and wheel well liners so far. Not sure if anyone here remembers but the covers are still on backorder but somehow there was one rolling one left (more $ than trifold) so I got that for free from dealer. Truck came with a scratch on the steering wheel (very small, but it annoys me) so I have that part on order. Bringing in the truck in next weekend as I had a chance to sit in my buddy's truck with normal B&O and it sounds a bit better in his even with the same settings and same source/song.
820804EA-8246-4B35-9EFE-419ACCF6BC18.jpeg

My Black Knight
Love it. Can we get more pics??? Mine is going to look identical, just waiting for it to ship.

Sponsored

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
820804EA-8246-4B35-9EFE-419ACCF6BC18.jpeg

My Black Knight
Beautiful truck
I have an Atlas blue Lariat that will look like that. Got the black alloys, tow mirrors and 157 wheel base. Maybe Ford will find the wiper motors and chip it needs some day...
Hope your new truck comes in soon. ;)

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Well chatted with Ford again Friday. It was my most recent ETA for delivery. They said it was in production. When I asked if it was on chip hold or plant hold still they said that they don't see any kind of hold on it but that it is in production still. Not sure what that means. Ordertrack.app still says it is on hold Day 48 since build started. They gave me a new ETA for 5/28-6/3. So 9 months since order and they can't tell me why it is still in production but at least it "isn't on hold" if you can believe Ford chat. Anyone wanna bet on whether or not it is gonna roll over to produced in the next 6 days? I will keep my🤞.

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
Well chatted with Ford again Friday. It was my most recent ETA for delivery. They said it was in production. When I asked if it was on chip hold or plant hold still they said that they don't see any kind of hold on it but that it is in production still. Not sure what that means. Ordertrack.app still says it is on hold Day 48 since build started. They gave me a new ETA for 5/28-6/3. So 9 months since order and they can't tell me why it is still in production but at least it "isn't on hold" if you can believe Ford chat. Anyone wanna bet on whether or not it is gonna roll over to produced in the next 6 days? I will keep my🤞.
Fingers crossed you’ll get that built notification. I’m still in production myself, haven’t had any updates on VVR since 5/9/22. Order-track shows “picked” in shipping status. I’m seeing a lot of platinums being held up, rumors are for adaptive steering and blue cruise. Also add the Fact that ford started manufacturing the lightening in our build month so that doesn’t help the situation.

Blkphantom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2022 F150 screw lariat 502a 5.0
On April 17th ford tracker showed built, and shipped, with no date beside the built checkmark, and an eta of August 14th. On April 22nd it updated to eta of June 26th, and date beside built checkmark shows April 22nd. Glad it moved up, but strange they would say it was built on the 17th, when it clearly wasn’t

Last edited:

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
Truck got delivered yesterday but they forgot to add the carpet floor mats.

Also, they tried to charge me re-invoiced pricing. If our orders were in before the December price increase (mine was placed mid November) we are price protected by Ford Corporate. The dealer didn't know how to handle this and change the price so I walked out yesterday pretty pissed off, they are "working" on it today for a truck I've waited 6 months for.

Frustrating experience for sure. @Ford Motor Company chalk this up as another "unsatisfied" customer.

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Truck got delivered yesterday but they forgot to add the carpet floor mats.

Also, they tried to charge me re-invoiced pricing. If our orders were in before the December price increase (mine was placed mid November) we are price protected by Ford Corporate. The dealer didn't know how to handle this and change the price so I walked out yesterday pretty pissed off, they are "working" on it today for a truck I've waited 6 months for.

Frustrating experience for sure. @Ford Motor Company chalk this up as another "unsatisfied" customer.
I picked mine up last week. Price had changed as well (ordered Jan 15, 2022). They did end up changing the price back and getting the difference back from Ford. Hope you get it sorted out.

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
I picked mine up last week. Price had changed as well (ordered Jan 15, 2022). They did end up changing the price back and getting the difference back from Ford. Hope you get it sorted out.
Thanks, they can’t figure out how to change the number in their system so they are just adding the difference to my trade in amount which nets out to be the same for me (+/- $500).

Reactions: 780

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
Thanks, they can’t figure out how to change the number in their system so they are just adding the difference to my trade in amount which nets out to be the same for me (+/- $500).
Did you get a decent trade in value compared to what you would have got privately?

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
Did you get a decent trade in value compared to what you would have got privately?
It was a little lower, but not by much. I got a little more than Carvana and Carmax offered us.

By the time you factor in the tax savings you get off the new vehicle by using the trade in, we might have been able to squeeze another grand in, but probably not worth the effort.

ETIJEAN_QC

First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2022
after receiving a 10th delivery date (mid july) from ford since august i canceled the order of my race red and found an Oxford white that i took delivery today. Only missing the leveling kit and the tinted window in front door
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group C3DDE35B-B4F5-4246-AE9E-2FBF8CA24BAD.JPG
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 717679E0-4435-4728-90D3-3066551AC4CE.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: