First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Ford F-150 F150 Ford Tough - Koons Woodbridge Ford Offering Up To 5% Below Invoice A6E21075-2FA6-4A2D-AC01-4D2461A99132
Sponsored

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Ford F-150 F150 Ford Tough - Koons Woodbridge Ford Offering Up To 5% Below Invoice A615A0F9-4E8D-42C1-A2C4-334B6EB477C7

Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Am I correct in thinking Granger’s invoice price will be up to 5% discount and be below MSRP? 5% off a 55k truck would be 2750 off. I can’t even get a dealer to offer 5% off MSRP on a 2021!

I’ve been looking at 2021 F150’s on the car lots hoping for 2021 close outs below MSRP. I found one I really like but the dealer still has it 3k OVER MSRP on a 2021. I made an offer of 2k below MSRP and he wouldn’t budge.

I guess I need to give them a call.
Dont give in.

Plenty of dealers do not mark up past MSRP.

My order came in at 4500 under invoice.

My wife just got a 2022 Outback. Dealer had 4800 markup on sticker. We did not pay it.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP

LTfarmerTN

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
Farmer
Does anyone know if Koons partners with anyone for katzkin leather seats? I plan on getting some installed when my truck gets in but also wondered if they did it then i may have them installed before it’s delivered to me

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Did Anyone with Koons orders hit the scheduling lottery this week?

Sponsored

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
For those exclusive members looking to purchase a new Ford. Thank you for contacting me regarding a Ford vehicle. I will be more than happy to help you out with this process.

Due to low inventory, I can do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of up to 5% based upon the model of choice, under invoice, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing fee. The up to 5% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. The program is only designed for retail deliveries, not for leasing.

If you are looking at an in-stock vehicle, what is the vin number or the stock number? You can check out my inventory here; https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Ford.com, build out your ideal Ford and attach the PDF to the email here. I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 90 days , however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control, but usually factory orders take 90 days. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to change because of manufacturing chip shortages. The up to 5% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford. If you do not finance with Koons Woodbridge Ford you will lose $1000. Any incentivized rate that Ford offers is not compatible with the $1000 finance incentive.

The difference between the Group Buy and WOW price is that the WOW is always changing, all the paperwork has to be done before months end and closed. Compared to the Group Buy where it would be invoice, less up to the 5% off, plus tax, tags and 899 processing included at any time. This price will not change

Questions?

Please let me know what I can do next.

Thanks,

Dexter Watts
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
O- 703-986-5563
C-571-503-0642 (Please use this number Monday thru Friday 9 am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm)
Dexter, has there been any scheduling today for F-150s with Koons? Would you be kind to confirm?

Last edited:

Thefreddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
501a Powerboost
I placed my order with Dexter last week 4/7 and received the schedule build date of 5/16 from Ford this morning with a VIN #. Whether that date holds or not we shall see.

Lariat 501a powerboost 7.2kw
Trailer tow pkg
Assist 2.0
Moonroof
4x4
360 camera
Rapid Red
40/console/40
Worksurface/wireless charging

Status
Not open for further replies.