First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
Hello ! Anybody knows the part number for the mirrors? I need with blind spot, puddle light and spot light (which already have all them) just looking to add the power folding. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Geoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Powerboost,
Occupation
Retired
Hello ! Anybody knows the part number for the mirrors? I need with blind spot, puddle light and spot light (which already have all them) just looking to add the power folding. Thank you in advance.
After working through this for the past couple of months, I went with the OEM parts because I'm not that great on the cut and splice thing. Although it was more expensive, it was really simple/plug and play. The hard part was getting my hand inside the driver and passenger side doors to disconnect and connect the new wires. I purchased the Ford mirror package with the new extend switch and face plate ML3Z 17696 DA. I had an issue with the switch that came with it as it didn't work once programmed. I had to run down a new switch, and they were back ordered from Ford. Switch is a cheap part at around $10, but hard to find. Found a new one on eBay (Ford OEM). I opted for the Ford OEM Platinum driver and passenger wire harness. Driver: ML3Z-14631-H-1X and the passenger side: ML3Z-14630-H-1X. I also had the dealer program the new mirror functions. My 2021 Lariat had power mirrors, so most of the functions were already there. Only thing I needed was the power extend option. Hope this helps!

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
Thank you I really appreciate your input. Very helpful. I am looking more a regular side mirrors with the power folding but not tow. Thanks agaian

rstchristo1

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 302A
@Aica0177 Here are pictures of the labels on mirrors I bought off of FBMP. I was told these came off of a King Ranch. These are powered with heat, BLIS, spots and puddles. They were white, so that may change the number you actually need.
Hope it helps.
Ford F-150 XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To IMG_1255

Ford F-150 XLT Power Folding Mirrors Retrofit - How To IMG_1256

Sponsored

Chris GTO TT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT 302a
After working through this for the past couple of months, I went with the OEM parts because I'm not that great on the cut and splice thing. Although it was more expensive, it was really simple/plug and play. The hard part was getting my hand inside the driver and passenger side doors to disconnect and connect the new wires. I purchased the Ford mirror package with the new extend switch and face plate ML3Z 17696 DA. I had an issue with the switch that came with it as it didn't work once programmed. I had to run down a new switch, and they were back ordered from Ford. Switch is a cheap part at around $10, but hard to find. Found a new one on eBay (Ford OEM). I opted for the Ford OEM Platinum driver and passenger wire harness. Driver: ML3Z-14631-H-1X and the passenger side: ML3Z-14630-H-1X. I also had the dealer program the new mirror functions. My 2021 Lariat had power mirrors, so most of the functions were already there. Only thing I needed was the power extend option. Hope this helps!
Did you just swap the whole doors harness? One of the other comments I read I think it said something about pulling the wires out.

Geoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Powerboost,
Occupation
Retired
Yes I removed the old "original" harness on both front doors and installed the new OEM harnesses in both doors. The new harness assemblies have the new wires that are needed to run the switch that extends the new towing mirrors.

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
Somebody else any cloud of the part numbers for power folding mirror for 2023 xlt. Mine has blind spot / puddle light and spot light trying to get them same plus power folding. No luck yet with any dealer. Thank you !

Aica0177

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT RWD
Occupation
Tech manager
Okay guys just finished the project. I did swapped both mirrors, door switch and connected the harness from the doors module to the mirrors and last forscan. Everything working as expected, they folding by the door switch and when I lock/unlock by the remote. NOW this is the question to see if anyone had experienced this issue, on the passenger side now the power mirror (glass) just move right and up from the door switch not left or down, i tried the old switch and same thing, I tried my old mirror and same thing, I cant here the motor when goes when I push the both directions which are working. Any lead on this ? Thank you in advance. I also discontinued- per 10 min and same thing.

bhamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost
Hey everyone,
Got my loaded tow mirrors. Going the OEM route with swapping the door harnesses, but I've got a few questions.

1.) When I search for the door harness part#s supplied in this thread @ Tasca, I get that part# as well as a version for each side ending in -HA vs -H. -HA is cheaper. Can anyone confirm if this new part# also works?

2.) Can anyone confirm that ml3z14528da is the part# for the window switch bezel that includes the extend switch? The description kinda sucks online and I can't tell for sure.

3.) Can the new window switch be installed in the existing bezel (without the extend function)? Dealer says the new bezel is on backorder.

4.) Also, does anyone happen to know if the replacement door harnesses include the plugs for ambient lighting?

My dealer is telling me these are special order and non-returnable, so I want to be sure before I commit.

Thanks!

Sponsored

JefCo23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT SCREW FX4
Occupation
Union millwright
I got my mirrors installed and working.
Anyone familiar with adjusting how far in they fold? One of mine comes in about 1/2” farther than the other.

bhamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost
Anybody happen to have the pinout for the lock switch? The bezel for the memory one is on backorder and I get all the other parts on Monday. Thinking of pinning the connector from the old harness onto the new one so I can use my existing. @HammaMan would you potentially have this info? I know you were creating your own harnesses.

VenomVol

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning XLT ER
I hadn't seen anyone try this on a Lightning, so I thought I'd be the guinea pig. The mirrors folding/unfolding all works great, but I have an issue where the new mirrors are causing an issue with the 360 system. My left, right, front, and bed cameras all show blue screens with the new mirrors installed. I held the old manual mirrors in place, and plugged them back in, and everything goes back to normal. My reverse and hitch cameras are unaffected. Any ideas why this would be happening?

23heritage

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Heritage Edition; 2020 Explorer Limited
Occupation
Mechanic
Got it fixed. I had “tow mirror fold enabled and once it disabled it and got it written. Boom it worked
I’m having the same issue. Installed Power fold tow mirrors on my 23 XLT and they move just a tiny bit when you press the fold button. I thought I had everything correct in forscan but I’m guessing there’s something I need to change and I don’t see any option for “tow mirror fold” specifically. Can you shed some light on this? I spent a couple hours last night getting the mirrors to the point where they were parked and not loose anymore and I just want this power fold to work right now

Chaos150

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Operator
I believe the only thing that should be selected is the power fold ford option. Depending what your using the numbers or the easy menu selection screen. But ford should be the one. The only thing I can’t get mine to do is fold in when locked.
Sponsored