What is this dent/crack in my frame?

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
That frame under your F150 is an amazing piece of steel structure.
It's not indestructible, of course, but supporting the static weight of the cab/bed and cargo isn't much of a threat to it.

There's safe and safer ways to lift the truck by it, but I'd be stunned to see its integrity injured with floor jack.
I'm starting to think you're a Ford plant. The first line of your post could be straight out of a Built Ford Tough ad... 😂
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
🤣
If I was, don't you think I would have demanded that bot be gone? No Ford plant could create enough goodwill with that credibility-drain following around in his wake. Lol

I admit to being a loyal Ford customer, and an outright ambassador of the mighty F150 Powerboost. I still wonder how it ever got past the engineering exercise stage and made it to production.

But since it did?
And since it can now boast far more takers than the internal naysayers must have predicted?
Build the V2 Powerboost.
It doesn't need more innovation, but rather some obvious refinement of the existing mission. Give it back it's Payload penalty and continue to polish up it's quirks.

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
I know I am late to the party on this thread (took me a while to get thru the dumpster fire of the cracked tail light thread), but if this dent/crack were to have happened after assembly, you would see rust there rather than black paint.
Sponsored