LuisCarrillo91

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Hello everyone,

i just joined this forum. I just purchased a new 2021 F150 XLT FX4, and I found this item on my backseat. Can anyone assist what this is for?

Ford F-150 What is this? image
Sponsored

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
Hello everyone,

i just joined this forum. I just purchased a new 2021 F150 XLT FX4, and I found this item on my backseat. Can anyone assist what this is for?

image.jpg
If you look at the Owners Manual-section -changing a road wheel. It shows it as the jack bracket. Earlier models this is stored towards the rear underside of the 40% rear seat. Normally it slides in from the 60% side with that side base lifted. It appears to be an anti rattle packing clip. Check to see if your jack is missing it or you have 2. One thing for certain your PDI has not been completed fully.

OP
OP
LuisCarrillo91

LuisCarrillo91

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
If you look at the Owners Manual-section -changing a road wheel. It shows it as the jack bracket. If it is stored as other models this is stored towards the rear underside of the 40% rear seat. Normally it slides in 2014. It may just be an anti rattle packing clip. Check to see if your jack is missing it or you have 2. One thing for certain your PDI has not been completed fully.
thank you. I actually checked my seat and it looks like it is for the jack apparently this is an extra one.

Ford F-150 What is this? A7D313A2-3B18-4911-A928-6698EEB60FB3

Sponsored

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
That's nice of Ford, If you wear out the one in the truck you will have a spare.:)
If someone wears out the jack holder, I want to know what the heck they are doing with it. That one part should out live the whole truck! LOL

ddfarmer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
Now we know why there were such long delays. . . Putting two of these in every vehicles has caused a serious production challenge. Hopefully, they will solve this one quickly too.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
If someone wears out the jack holder, I want to know what the heck they are doing with it. That one part should out live the whole truck! LOL
You need to meet my wife and son
More flat tires than I can count.
Have no idea where they are driving their cars to pick up some strange things in the tires.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Not gonna make a joke about taking the jack off too much. Nope, not gonna do it.
Sponsored