Sponsored

What is this thing in my center console?

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
This is a great thread because I didn't realize it pulled out. The first thing I'm going to do this evening after work is remove it!
Sponsored

F150Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Healthcare Administration
Any idea where I can purchase one of these? My 2022 F150 did not come with one, but it has the notches for it. Maybe I had to upgrade to Platinum to get this little gem.

Stealthytt

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 powerboost
Some believe that it's a phone holder, but that makes no sense given the wireless charger on certain trims, and the wide open space for you to put your phone on the others.

I truly believe it's for business cards. Otherwise there would be no reason for the cutout in the rear that makes it easy to get a card out of the holder.
Wouldn't that be so you could charge your phone while in the holder? Thats how I have used it in the past. Granted I use the shifter cubby to hold my phone most of the time.

shalabama

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Any idea where I can purchase one of these? My 2022 F150 did not come with one, but it has the notches for it. Maybe I had to upgrade to Platinum to get this little gem.
You can have mine. It’s been relegated to my “miscellaneous“ drawer filled with things I can no longer remember what vehicle/machine/tool they came with. Just pay postage.

F150Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Healthcare Administration
You can have mine. It’s been relegated to my “miscellaneous“ drawer filled with things I can no longer remember what vehicle/machine/tool they came with. Just pay postage.
Hey, thanks for the offer. I live in Farmington, UT. How far are we talking for shipping?

Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Me too. I didn't get one.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I wanted it only because I didn’t have it and now I never use it lol. I purchased a new cubby with WACM that had the phone holder already attached to it.

everyone hates on the WACM, myself included. BUT the one in my truck works MUCH better than the one in my wife’s explorer. The charger in my truck works as well as any other wireless charger I’ve used in or out of a car

Sponsored