Sponsored

Incentives at Order

jcarone

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150; 2021 F150 Powerboost (on order)
I have seen a few threads that talked about that you can apply the incentives when you ordered the vehicle (Feb 2021 for me), versus what is in effect when the vehicle is delivered (next week for me)... How can I find out what was available in Feb? My dealer seems to have no idea and no record of the incentives at that time....

I know they are geographically focused - I am in Utah (as is the dealer)
Sponsored

dweller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon maybe 2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5EB 4x4 Lead Foot
Occupation
Army
This is a good question, hopefully someone has more insight. Talking to my salesman about incentives before, they use a system called vincent. The offers should be available to apply to your purchase in that system. I assume it considers your order date as well as the sales date for finding eligible incentives. It shouldn’t be something the dealership just says you get or not, there’s a system to verify.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I have seen a few threads that talked about that you can apply the incentives when you ordered the vehicle (Feb 2021 for me), versus what is in effect when the vehicle is delivered (next week for me)... How can I find out what was available in Feb? My dealer seems to have no idea and no record of the incentives at that time....

I know they are geographically focused - I am in Utah (as is the dealer)
I don't know if there is a way to go back and find out, But the dealer has to lock the incentives in at order. this is how my entire process transpired.

I ordered my truck on February 11th. I had a personal 2500.00 rebate that I received via e-mail that expired on March 3rd. It had a serial number. when the dealer took my order and entered it into their system they entered that number which locked in that rebate. There was a $1500.00 rebate if you financed with Ford Finance. Again there was a serial number that the dealer entered into the computer. Ford was also offering a $1000.00 trade-in assist rebate which they also locked in. This was for a total of $5000.00 in rebates. on top of this, I used Xplan to purchase the truck, I provided the dealer with the Xplan number which locked it in. The truck was supposed to be delivered by April 5th it got delayed and came in on August 6th. All of the dealer and ford finance incentives as well as My $2500.00 personal was expired. Ford had only a $500.00 veteran and the first responder for my area and the dealer was not accepting any new Xplan orders. Because all of mine had been entered on the buyer's order they were all honored.

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I don't know if there is a way to go back and find out, But the dealer has to lock the incentives in at order. this is how my entire process transpired.

I ordered my truck on February 11th. I had a personal 2500.00 rebate that I received via e-mail that expired on March 3rd. It had a serial number. when the dealer took my order and entered it into their system they entered that number which locked in that rebate. There was a $1500.00 rebate if you financed with Ford Finance. Again there was a serial number that the dealer entered into the computer. Ford was also offering a $1000.00 trade-in assist rebate which they also locked in. This was for a total of $5000.00 in rebates. on top of this, I used Xplan to purchase the truck, I provided the dealer with the Xplan number which locked it in. The truck was supposed to be delivered by April 5th it got delayed and came in on August 6th. All of the dealer and ford finance incentives as well as My $2500.00 personal was expired. Ford had only a $500.00 veteran and the first responder for my area and the dealer was not accepting any new Xplan orders. Because all of mine had been entered on the buyer's order they were all honored.
Thanks for explaining how the process works in such great detail, really helps one in preparation. One question - 1000$ trade in rebate: do you actually have to trade on your vehicle through that dealership to make it apply. How does it work?

CK.MECHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Motorcycles
I called Ford Marketing at 1-800-334-4375, they were very helpful and helped me find a rebate from when I ordered my truck in May. I knew the rebate I was inquiring about, but he seemed to be reading from a list of incentives so maybe they can help. If anyone can it would be them.

They also informed me I had a PCO that I otherwise didnt know about.
Sponsored