• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 1 Lightning invitation email thread [Update: Emails AFTER 5PM ET]

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Also, my iPhone was having issues with the ford site and my account/reservation page at the time of ordering. I switched to PC and got it done quick.
Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Got my Agate black Lariat (511a) ER ordered and dealer said I was the only one in wave 1 to get an order today and they have over 120 orders. Good luck to everyone else. Dealer did say that he was unable to confirm it just yet (saw it though) on their side due to system issues but glad to have it done and in their hands.

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I just got a text from Ford! TIME TO ORDER with a link. Funny - order complete, nearly 2 hours later, a text to start the process....still no email though. Ford's comms systems might be drowning

Sponsored

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I just got a text, Time to Order. Glad I put my order in an hour ago

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
Anybody who has placed an order not been #1 at their dealer??

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
My order is in and confirmed by the dealer and Ford - woohoo!

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
My dealer just called me so confused, the general manager I was working with is off today. Guy's like "uuuuh not sure how you got this order in...you have to wait until ford emails you, then we can accept the order". Yes that's today, the flood gates are open, Wave 1 is out, let's gooooo.

Some dealers are going to get the order from Wave 1 and they have no idea what's going on haha be prepared to explain stuff we shouldn't know about (i.e. confidential playbook details)

Sponsored

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
"I was #23 on the list and got bumped up to priority #1 and the only reservation holder to get wave 1."

Saw this on reddit from someone who had just ordered. Disappointed to the see the priority list bumped us early reservation holders..
That there is either a huge ADM or we've found the most-loved customer of any dealership in America. What does a guy gotta do to get treated like that at a dealership?? hahha

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
That there is either a huge ADM or we've found the most-loved customer of any dealership in America. What does a guy gotta do to get treated like that at a dealership?? hahha
I got bumped from last (40th) to 4th for just showing him this forum ahah.

BrerTruck

First Name
Wolfe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Tundra
Been watching this forum for a few months, decided to make an account just now.

I reserved the night of the announcement but no idea how to tell what that means as far as priority at my dealership (Clermont Florida), nor did the dealership know hahaha.

Hoping for an ER Lariat. I was wary about spending that much money but my wife convinced me that I've earned it. Currently driving a 2012 Tundra with only 67k miles on it (drives me to the airport and back!).

Good luck to those of us still waiting for the GO button.