• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Hi All,

Logged into my account this morning and noticed a "Place your order" landing page upon login. I got excited and clicked on the links to start my order only to reach the status page showing I am still in Step 1 - Reservation Received. I could not reload the ordering page.

While disappointing, I am hopeful this might foreshadow a change in my status later today....? I recall reading something here about this happening to a few people during Wave 1. Thought I would share the website antics in case other people have experienced something similar.

Anyway, I am #9 at my dealer who has 150+ reservations. They think I have a good chance (95%) to get a 2022 model.

I've actually got this pop-up a lot over the past week. I called Ford and it's just a glitch.

I should be #3 at a dealer with 700+ reservations, so I am hopeful I get something. If not, would be super disappointed with a timestamp ~20 minutes after reservations opened.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
Did you call your dealer to find out where you are in the queue? Reservation numbers don't account for much as we thought they did.
I think you took my reservation number literal. I meant my reservation is probably in the forth quarter of 200,000 reservations.

Or put another way, I didn't campaign for prioritization from my dealership, and my timestamp is likely wave 121? ?

Ford's current manufacturing capacity and limitations do not apply to my Lightning order. I don't know what they will be after they have already built 150,000 Lightnings, but THAT'S when I will be affected.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I think you took my reservation number literal. I meant my reservation is probably in the forth quarter of 200,000 reservations.

Or put another way, I didn't campaign for prioritization from my dealership, and my timestamp is likely wave 121? ?

Ford's current manufacturing capacity and limitations do not apply to my Lightning order. I don't know what they will be after they have already built 150,000 Lightnings, but THAT'S when I will be affected.
I gotcha... I didn't campaign for prioritization either at my dealership, and I just was told that they put me in priority since I bought a few cars and did several services at that dealership. Everyone will get a F150L... or whatever EV truck GM, or Tesla produce.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I gotcha... I didn't campaign for prioritization either at my dealership, and I just was told that they put me in priority since I bought a few cars and did several services at that dealership. Everyone will get a F150L... or whatever EV truck GM, or Tesla produce.
Good for you getting prioritized without even asking. I'm not saying that I expected my dealership to have done the same, but I have bought from them for 21 years and sent them a ton of business as well. But it is what it is. :)

And you are exactly right..... Anyone who wants an EV truck will have one at some point. Fretting is just a theif of joy.

Good luck!

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Can someone let Ford know that we are ready for our new Lighting?!? Please do not give me any shit for going with the Tesla Powerwall 2. Best deal at the time. If anyone has any questions about solar let me know. Fun process to learn and implement.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning WAVE 2 Emails Coming 1/19 For Ordering on 1/20 – Per Ford Customer Service 1642702517786

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just got an email from Ford that says “will send more info on how to order your new F-150 Lightning this fall”. So that seems to translate that they are notifying people who won’t be able to order a 2022 model year. Kinda bummed since I reserved during the presentation for a somewhat small dealership

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Just got an email from Ford that says “will send more info on how to order your new F-150 Lightning this fall”. So that seems to translate that they are notifying people who won’t be able to order a 2022 model year. Kinda bummed since I reserved during the presentation for a somewhat small dealership
Very interesting. They are obviously working through things now. i would expect as all of us do, that the ordering emails will follow soon. Next 3-5 hours.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Can someone let Ford know that we are ready for our new Lighting?!? Please do not give me any shit for going with the Tesla Powerwall 2. Best deal at the time. If anyone has any questions about solar let me know. Fun process to learn and implement.

1642702517786.png
I'd like to know if that Ford-branded EVSE has worked reliably for you.

Sponsored

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Thanks Bernie for that image... classic!

I have a little Chevy Volt that is my daily commuter. It only holds about 10 kWh on the small battery which gets about 35-42 miles per charge. The Ford Connected Charge Station hits it with 220- 240V and it charges from 0% - 100% in about 4.5 - 5 hours. This old school battery/car runs on battery until it is "empty" then switches to gas. So no going from 20% - 80%. Will post the results of the Mach E charging times when we pick her up hopefully later this week.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
For what it’s worth I’ve had excellent luck with the ChargePoint Flex at home. Super fast at 50 amp setting.
I use a bunch of OpenEVSE... love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.