• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Maybe they are limiting models per wave?
That could be likely... this way people have a fair shot on getting what they wanted.
Sponsored

wingfiry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I wouldn't read too much into it. Their web crew seems to like to test changes on their live system. ? I think the banners will roll in when certain number of orders are hit on each trim.
I think the web developers are bored and are making small changes and seeing how many posts each change creates.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I wouldn't read too much into it. Their web crew seems to like to test changes on their live system. ? I think the banners will roll in when certain number of orders are hit on each trim.
I think the web developers are bored and are making small changes and seeing how many posts each change creates.
Got to love CI/CD :)

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Maybe they are limiting models per wave?
I HOPE they are only allowing so many per wave. Slowly allowing each wave to have a shot at all of them.

Again, It's all hope and speculation at this point.

Probably have 5 more hours of speculation LOL

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I HOPE they are only allowing so many per wave. Slowly allowing each wave to have a shot at all of them.

Again, It's all hope and speculation at this point.

Probably have 5 more hours of speculation LOL
...or more as the last time it opened up was around 5PM.

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Hi All,

Logged into my account this morning and noticed a "Place your order" landing page upon login. I got excited and clicked on the links to start my order only to reach the status page showing I am still in Step 1 - Reservation Received. I could not reload the ordering page.

While disappointing, I am hopeful this might foreshadow a change in my status later today....? I recall reading something here about this happening to a few people during Wave 1. Thought I would share the website antics in case other people have experienced something similar.

Anyway, I am #9 at my dealer who has 150+ reservations. They think I have a good chance (95%) to get a 2022 model.

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Hi All,

Logged into my account this morning and noticed a "Place your order" landing page upon login. I got excited and clicked on the links to start my order only to reach the status page showing I am still in Step 1 - Reservation Received. I could not reload the ordering page.

While disappointing, I am hopeful this might foreshadow a change in my status later today....? I recall reading something here about this happening to a few people during Wave 1. Thought I would share the website antics in case other people have experienced something similar.

Anyway, I am #9 at my dealer who has 150+ reservations. They think I have a good chance (95%) to get a 2022 model.
Just as an fyi, when I saw the Place Your Order Screen in the first wave, I clicked the order tab and thought the landing page was blank. Saw other people ordering so I refreshed, Scrolled down and the order page was there. In the first attempt, I thought something was wrong, but the order info appeared at the bottom of the page below a pop up

First Name
Bernhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Hi All,

Same here a few days ago. That was just a useless marketing bait. I called my dealer and was tol to ignore it. Like all the other spam they send :-(

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Training for my (hopeful) Pro order today:

Can still cut out a few seconds :)
Can we use a saved build or do we need to start from scratch?

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I don't know, but I can repeat my Lightning Pro build in about 2 clicks. ?
If you are in W2, I don't think you are in any danger of not getting the Pro. If you wait till 3/31... then yea... I would say might be SOL.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I am reservation 152,475

I'm not even checking my email today. :)
Did you call your dealer to find out where you are in the queue? Reservation numbers don't account for much as we thought they did.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.