Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
For those of you who had your ETA date extended, when did that happen? I only ask because I’m 13 days out. Thanks.

Advertisement

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 KR, 2021 KR on order
Occupation
retired
Need help. Just got my VIN and plugged into this order tracker (and the shop.ford one). Everything looks correct, EXCEPT I don't see Max Recline Seats (91S I believe). Salesman says it's on the order. I'm just at the Order Confirmed step, so can not generate a Window Sticker yet, just the text lists of options and accessories and packages.

Did anyone else that ordered Max Recline Seats, have that show up in the Order Tracker details (before Window Sticker was available)?

Second, assuming the salesman messed up, can dealer add option to an order at this stage, without losing place in build or having to start over?

Thanks
Thanks to Jim and Paul for responding to this "newbie" so promptly and putting me at ease. The VIN tracker can't produce a Window Sticker yet as my build (according to salesman) is out around 3/15. But the Max Recline WAS on the copy (of a copy, of a copy) of the order sheet they let me walk out with, after negotiating a price and putting down a deposit. Again, thx!

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
My order has been sitting as order confirmed since late December. I ordered on the 16th of December. My dealer called and said he saw it has a build date of next week according to his system. He asked what I was seeing and I said nothing.....He commented that several of his customers also are not seeing any progress. Lets hope his info is correct. He also said he wished ford did a better job with the tracking website by keeping it updated better. Oh well....we will see.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
On the non ford tracking site it says I have a window sticker....

f31140f9585ff86e021f43456fc5033a

but I can't see it anywhere. Any ideas?

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Here's an interesting view into my truck's rail journey...built 2/2, shipped 2/17, dealer ETA supposedly 3/11. Looks like the dealership has an update quite frequently as it travels...

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.11.20 PM.png

klinkor

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
When I use either one of the VIN checkers it only provides me with an order date. My dealer sent me a screenshot of the internal Ford app which says under "Status Secondary" Scheduled to Week (Week of Mar-15-2021). Does that mean it will be built on 3/15? Is there usually a delay between systems?

PGA

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
When I use either one of the VIN checkers it only provides me with an order date. My dealer sent me a screenshot of the internal Ford app which says under "Status Secondary" Scheduled to Week (Week of Mar-15-2021). Does that mean it will be built on 3/15? Is there usually a delay between systems?
The tracker is not updated as frequently as the dealer's screen. Build weeks start on Monday's, so your dealer is telling you your truck will be built one day the week of March 15th. A few days before your truck is built the tracker will update and give you a window sticker that will contain your build date.

Ford4Life

First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Sport, 2017 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Screenshot_20210224-152339_Drive.jpg
FINALLY got a window sticker. Scheduled build date is March 2nd.

rd50078

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
The Tracker is worthless. My Limited has been In Production for almost two months and shows that it was to be Dealer Delivered today (2-24-2021) and it still shows In Production. The dealer checked his system and it still shows to be setting in Dearborn. He sent his Regional Mgr. a note to see if he can give me an actual delivery date. :mad::mad::mad:

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Is your truck getting a OEM spray in liner?

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost (shipped)
Occupation
US Gov
The Tracker is worthless. My Limited has been In Production for almost two months and shows that it was to be Dealer Delivered today (2-24-2021) and it still shows In Production. The dealer checked his system and it still shows to be setting in Dearborn. He sent his Regional Mgr. a note to see if he can give me an actual delivery date. :mad::mad::mad:
This is my EXACT situation. I was told that my trucks spray in bedliner and wheel well liners were completed and it’s sitting in the yard awaiting shipment. Sounds like BS to me.

Advertisement

Advertisement