First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
my driver front did this last week, as i was driving to dealer to get some stuff.
they had to dismount tire and replace sensor
all good now for a week.
mine showed the same message as just a blank space and no psi numbers

seemed odd. i have never had one go out on any of our other fords
Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
My passenger front did this twice today. Guess its time to replace the sensor already.

haveng8

First Name
Haven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
Real Estate
Mine does this all well. It seems to have started after the last power-up software update.. Truck is only 9 months old

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
There is a good chance that the battery in the sensor has gone weak or the sensor itself has gone bad.

haveng8

First Name
Haven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
Real Estate
There is a good chance that the battery in the sensor has gone weak or the sensor itself has gone bad.
I figured that was was the case, but sometimes it is just 1, and sometimes it is 2.

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician

dch1684

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Occupation
Recruiter
Is this maybe just a bad battery in the sensor, and has anyone else had this happen? Didn't find it on a quick forum search, just trailer TPMS update threads so sorry if I missed it.
Happened to me twice on the same drive a few days ago and hasn't happened since.
Stock wheels / tires, job 1 truck ~16 months old. Reading disappeared, then a few minutes later came back.

1.png

2.jpg
My sensor fault has been going off atleast 25 times for the past few weeks. took it to ford dealer 4 times and all they did was retrain all four tires and said its fine. it is the same tire going off, front driver side tire. think of just replacing that senor myself, hope it fixes itself with new sensor. dealer told me they put a new one for $300 plus $197 in labor if i dont use my bumper to bumper warranty. crazy.

OP
OP

gb7FRz26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SuperCrew Short Bed, 2010 Prius
My sensor fault has been going off atleast 25 times for the past few weeks. took it to ford dealer 4 times and all they did was retrain all four tires and said its fine. it is the same tire going off, front driver side tire. think of just replacing that senor myself, hope it fixes itself with new sensor. dealer told me they put a new one for $300 plus $197 in labor if i dont use my bumper to bumper warranty. crazy.
Well that's silly of your local dealership - if you're still under warranty they should replace the sensor. Might ping Ford on this one, they opened a case for me on their end. Dealership replaced the sensor.
Edit: Since you've been four times, you might try using the word "Safety". Dunno if it'll work, but it's legitimately a safety device, plus if you get a case number from Ford and go in with that, you might have better luck? I hope?

Ford F-150 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Fault 1

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I bought 3 sensors ( I had to replace one about 5 months prior that they could use on the 21, just had to reprogram it) , installed and connected to the truck for $70.00 each from a local tire shop for my winter tires. I had these tires on my 2011 F150, but the sensors don't work on my 21.
Sponsored