First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW GTI, 2011 Flex
Occupation
retired from HP
We received a surprise phone call from Chip at Granger this morning. Our truck has arrived. This truck was ordered on March 4th, built in late May and went in transit from Dearborn to Kansas City where it languished. We took Chip's advise and ordered a '22 after losing hope that it would be delivered. The 2 trucks are identical (502a, PB) save for the color and the '22 has the CCD suspension option. Of course it's anybody's guess when the '22 would be delivered. Perhaps naively I think the production constraints are less severe than they have been, but the constraints are no way resolved. Like anyone else, I want quick gratification once an order has been placed. However, our primary need for the truck is not during the winter months.
Would you take delivery of the older or the newer Lariat?
Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
We received a surprise phone call from Chip at Granger this morning. Our truck has arrived. This truck was ordered on March 4th, built in late May and went in transit from Dearborn to Kansas City where it languished. We took Chip's advise and ordered a '22 after losing hope that it would be delivered. The 2 trucks are identical (502a, PB) save for the color and the '22 has the CCD suspension option. Of course it's anybody's guess when the '22 would be delivered. Perhaps naively I think the production constraints are less severe than they have been, but the constraints are no way resolved. Like anyone else, I want quick gratification once an order has been placed. However, our primary need for the truck is not during the winter months.
Wow that's a tough one since it doesn't sound like you need it right away. Good luck with your decision :)

fooli-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F150 Lariat 501a PB 4x4 SuperCrew
Hey man. A bird in the hand and what not. Also the incentives are decent right now for 21s with 0% financing. If I was planning on having this truck for a long time I'd take delivery. If it's more of a luxury purchase then waiting is probably fine.

FORDHOSTAGE

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150GEN14
Occupation
Hostage
TAKE IT!

The supply chain issues are year+ from being resolved.

FORD is AWESOME!

rado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Take it. Incentives right now are good (0%/72 months) & those surely wont be around when you receive a 22'.
Sponsored