Sponsored

Stock floor liners question

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
I'm building a new truck. On Ford's website, these are the options for 2021. Can someone explain the difference between these two stock options and maybe post a picture of what yours looked like? Does the "No carpet" option just cover more flooring?

Floor Liners - Tray Style vs Floor Liners - Tray Style - No Carpet

Ford F-150 Stock floor liners question 1634577102121
Sponsored

Bandito

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited PowerBoost
It’s certainly not clear on the website, but here’s what I think.

The Floor Liners - Tray Style - No Carpet Mat are only available on the XL, XLT, Tremor, and Lariat. It appears that if you order this option, it deletes the carpeted mats that normally come with the truck, thus the lower cost.

The Floor Liners - Tray Style are what was ordered with my Limited and I got the pictured liners, including the liner for the rear seating area, but I also got carpeted floor mats which I will probably never use.

I wish that I could tell you for sure what the difference is, but this is my best guess.

You should probably contact a dealer to find out for sure.

mmdpg

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Bullitt Mustang, 2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I think that's right, the tray liners are exactly the same, the only difference is if they also include the carpeted mats (for the higher price) or not.

OP
OP

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
Got it. So they are basically the same, but the higher priced option includes the traditional carpet mats (in addition to the tray style) if you ever wanted to use those.

Bandito

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited PowerBoost
There is a little difference in the front mats between the two options. The ribbing on the ones with carpet mats is deeper and more pronounced. The liners wiithout mats are less aggressive at least according to the pictures. My front mats look like the ones pictured for the carpeted mats, but the rear mat looks the same as the one pictured without the carpeted mats.

Sponsored

Thunderspit

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
I'm building a new truck. On Ford's website, these are the options for 2021. Can someone explain the difference between these two stock options and maybe post a picture of what yours looked like? Does the "No carpet" option just cover more flooring?

Floor Liners - Tray Style vs Floor Liners - Tray Style - No Carpet

1634577102121.png
Dont get either one, check out Tuxmats or 3D maxpider, way better. Save your money.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
I have a set of brand new “no carpet” style I’d sell for $80 + shipping if anyone is interested.

EatDirtFartDust

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Ford service manager
When you build the truck you have the option (depending on conflicting options) to “carpet delete”.
So you can take $50 off and have vinyl flooring instead of carpet.
When purchasing the accessory all weather floor mats, it matters whether or not you have carpeted floor or vinyl floor.
Sponsored