Sponsored

Rear carpet floor mat question

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I have a SuperCrew Lariat with a black interior and the folding underseat storage. I like the look and feel of good carpet mats and use the rubber ones that came with the truck only when I take it to the mountains or camping. So I bought a set of front and rear Lloyd Ultimat mats. The front ones fit perfectly and look great. They sent me a rear one that ended up being too large because it was for a truck without the underseat storage (see pics). They said they *might* come up with a shorter rear mat to fit trucks with the underseat option, but it has been several months and it doesn't look like they are going to. Not a huge deal, but I am a little bummed that I now have mismatched mats (front carpet and rear rubber), and they don't seem interested in working with me.

So my question is: does anyone know of a rear Ford carpet mat that would be a good match, but doesn't say Limited or Platinum on it? I looked at the Ford parts website but couldn't find it. If anyone has one, just tell me the trim level you have and I can go to the parts counter and see if they can help.

Ford F-150 Rear carpet floor mat question IMG_1699

Ford F-150 Rear carpet floor mat question IMG_1700

Ford F-150 Rear carpet floor mat question IMG_1702
Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Can't help with the carpet, but do the rubber mats have a part number on them? I'm looking to get a set for winter and I want to verify the part number before ordering. I also have the underseat storage, and Ford's part descriptions for the mats are bad.

OP
OP
Lippy

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Can't help with the carpet, but do the rubber mats have a part number on them? I'm looking to get a set for winter and I want to verify the part number before ordering. I also have the underseat storage, and Ford's part descriptions for the mats are bad.
Ford F-150 Rear carpet floor mat question 8A6A749C-8061-427D-A116-7C3BF87FCE59

McGuyver

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Grand National
Maybe take that new rear mat to a carpet/rug shop to be trimmed and finished to fit?

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum

Sponsored

SARosei

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Finance
question for you, related but different --- is yours the hybrid? I'm trying to place the folding storage box in my hybrid -- it was NOT installed at the factory and the part arrived with no instructions or templates for installation.

Is there a "face plate" present between the seat anchors on the longer segment of the back seat?

On the shorter segment, does the storage box fit over the inverter box (?) sitting beneath the seat ?

If you look below the truck, can you see the anchor points? There should be 4 bolts according to my drawing of the part?
A picture from beneath would be very helpful if you could swing it.

thanks for any help you can offer!

Ford F-150 Rear carpet floor mat question Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 12.39.42 PM

SARosei

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Finance
I have a SuperCrew Lariat with a black interior and the folding underseat storage. I like the look and feel of good carpet mats and use the rubber ones that came with the truck only when I take it to the mountains or camping. So I bought a set of front and rear Lloyd Ultimat mats. The front ones fit perfectly and look great. They sent me a rear one that ended up being too large because it was for a truck without the underseat storage (see pics). They said they *might* come up with a shorter rear mat to fit trucks with the underseat option, but it has been several months and it doesn't look like they are going to. Not a huge deal, but I am a little bummed that I now have mismatched mats (front carpet and rear rubber), and they don't seem interested in working with me.

So my question is: does anyone know of a rear Ford carpet mat that would be a good match, but doesn't say Limited or Platinum on it? I looked at the Ford parts website but couldn't find it. If anyone has one, just tell me the trim level you have and I can go to the parts counter and see if they can help.

IMG_1699.jpeg

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1702.jpeg
Lippy -- Please excuse me as I bother you a second time with a request to get photos of the mounting points for the folding storage on your Lariat? one view from beneath the truck, and one from above the box with the rubber lining pulled away?

I purchased the same storage box at the time of delivery of my Lariat hybrid, but don't have installation instructions and am wary of making a mistake without having better information. Thank you - Mac
Sponsored