Speaker issues

F150 Platinum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2923 F150 Platinum
When I start my 2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost, only the front speakers work. When I switch sources, they seem to all work. Has anyone else experienced this glitch or know how to fix it?
Sponsored

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
When I start my 2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost, only the front speakers work. When I switch sources, they seem to all work. Has anyone else experienced this glitch or know how to fix it?
Do you have the “full audio” subscription enabled on your Ford Pass account?

OP
OP

F150 Platinum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2923 F150 Platinum
I'm not sure what the " full audio" is.. I looked the settings and didn't see it.

This problem just started in the last few days and I've been driving the truck for over a month

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I'm not sure what the " full audio" is.. I looked the settings and didn't see it.

This problem just started in the last few days and I've been driving the truck for over a month
That was a joke.

Any updates install recently?

OP
OP

F150 Platinum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2923 F150 Platinum
Updates are current

Sponsored

Ranger621

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
Yes, I get these random issues also. I noticed them a lot when I remote start the truck and then get in the vehicle and hit the start button. I've had only part of the speakers come on, I had the radio turn on with no audio at all, I had where my drivers window won't open. I fund that if I shut the truck off and open my driver door. Then restart the truck using just the start button, everything starts to work. I've also had my driver window not work after using the remote start and accidently found that if I closed my power mirror and re-open them using the button in the truck, then the drivers window would work. I hate that they have all these control modules running everything rather than just power and a on/off button like old school vehicles did. At least if something quit working, everything else didn't stop working.

OP
OP

F150 Platinum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2923 F150 Platinum
I figured I would start w my speaker issue, but I see I'm not alone w all the other issues as well. Most recently wouldn't start unless I used the app to start it. Engine light came on. I drove straight to dealer, and even though engine light was on, no codes were showing up when they tested. The fun continues!!!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

OP
OP

F150 Platinum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2923 F150 Platinum
How do I send private message?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
How do I send private message?
Don't bother; you will never get a response. Send me your VIN and I can check to see if your truck is reporting any relevant DTC's to the servers.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Click my user name or the Ford account user name and select "start conversation" to send a private message. Pick your poison.

tjtennispro

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 V6 Lariat
Occupation
Tennis Pro
Don't bother; you will never get a response. Send me your VIN and I can check to see if your truck is reporting any relevant DTC's to the servers.
Rudgedraw is 100% correct about the PR bot. They won’t help you they will just let you down. Sometimes I wish Ford would just say nothing so you don’t get your hopes up they care.

My speakers have done the exact same thing over Christmas

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Not true. The FMC account person was very pleasant and got me connected to Ford corporate where I was given a complementary 75k/5yr Ford Premium Care Service plan for my truck woes.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Not true. The FMC account person was very pleasant and got me connected to Ford corporate where I was given a complementary 75k/5yr Ford Premium Care Service plan for my truck woes.
That's awesome! Good for you.
Sponsored