Recalls on my 2022

Bigscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford raptor
Did anyone else get a recall for a wiper motor. As well as a flickering parking lamp, I mean really the trucks been out for how long, and now all these come out. What's next
Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Yup....I have both. Was told by my Dealer that they will inform me when it's time to bring it in. I actually got the wiper motor recall in the mail just yesterday.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Got 'em both along with the message that the remedies are yet-to-come. If my lights are flickering it's not affecting my driving and my windshield wipers are working for now.

I realize vehicles are a product of human endeavors so aren't perfect (stuff happens, and it can happen to any of 'em from any manufacturer).

So I'll just keep on trucking and get these things 'fixed' when the 'fix' is available.

Try adopting my philosophy: Don't worry even one iota about "What's next" regarding your truck (life's too short, there's no payback in that, "What's next" could be getting struck by lightning!). ;) . :)

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Did anyone else get a recall for a wiper motor. As well as a flickering parking lamp, I mean really the trucks been out for how long, and now all these come out. What's next

No recalls for mine at all. I have had this uncanny knack for buying trucks that are in the butter zone. Recalls get announced and mine always are built just before or after an announced recall range.

Now Ford has been plagued with recall issues as of late. The vast majority are for minor non-safety related items but still something they desparately need to resolve with their parts vendors and coders.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Yes, for my 2021. Only applies to certain wiper motors IDed by parts number. Was in for the 10K service and mine qualified so am getting a new one put in this week.

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Paxpower conversion
Wiper motor also includes my 2018 Raptor
Sponsored