First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Find me a price first šŸ˜.. but sure yeah. At least knowing part numbers.

I also want a set of bap/tremor headlights, but still undecided. The hardest problem with those is finding undamaged ones.
you and me both! Iā€™d love a set of BAP front and rear lights
Sponsored

Arvin

First Name
Arvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
I had to change the coding with ForScan. I found a VIN for a 2021 Raptor and looked up the as-built data to compare it to my truck. The coding had to be changed to ā€œstop & turnā€ in two lines of coding for the left and right sides.

BC2E68B8-C0AC-4CD3-A32E-A86B77394239.jpeg
Bro whats the forscan code you used?

OP
OP
BarryT82

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
Bro whats the forscan code you used?
You donā€™t have to change it in the long coding. You can change it just like I did in the photo.

spacewhite_3.5

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4X4Spoort XLT
I had to change the coding with ForScan. I found a VIN for a 2021 Raptor and looked up the as-built data to compare it to my truck. The coding had to be changed to ā€œstop & turnā€ in two lines of coding for the left and right sides.

BC2E68B8-C0AC-4CD3-A32E-A86B77394239.jpeg

I just did the swap to the raptor taillights, made the changes supplied with the adapter harness in FORScan but still getting the hyperflash. Iā€™m only getting if Iā€™m stepping in the brake and have the turn signal on. Iā€™ve tried the setting you have in the photo but still getting the same results. Just wondering if you did something else or not besides those changes?

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I just did the swap to the raptor taillights, made the changes supplied with the adapter harness in FORScan but still getting the hyperflash. Iā€™m only getting if Iā€™m stepping in the brake and have the turn signal on. Iā€™ve tried the setting you have in the photo but still getting the same results. Just wondering if you did something else or not besides those changes?
Did you swap from halogen tail lights? Assuming thatā€™s why you have a harness?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BarryT82

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
You may have a harness issue. If the coding saved properly it should be fine. Your truck doesnā€™t have onboard scales does it? If so, that would be the cause of this issue.

spacewhite_3.5

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You may have a harness issue. If the coding saved properly it should be fine. Your truck doesnā€™t have onboard scales does it? If so, that would be the cause of this issue.
It doesnā€™t have the OBS!

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Throwing an adapter harness into the mix and not having LED from factory you'll likely need different settings. The settings changed here are for swapping LED to Raptor LED. There is another setting to change the bulb detection you might need to change when going to LED but that's just a guess.

spacewhite_3.5

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Throwing an adapter harness into the mix and not having LED from factory you'll likely need different settings. The settings changed here are for swapping LED to Raptor LED. There is another setting to change the bulb detection you might need to change when going to LED but that's just a guess.
That makes senses! I will see what I canā€™ find! I have some changes thatā€™s came with the adaptor but so far same results when Iā€™ve input them.

GypsyDanger

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' XLT
Occupation
Electrician
That makes senses! I will see what I canā€™ find! I have some changes thatā€™s came with the adaptor but so far same results when Iā€™ve input them.
Did you ever get it figured out? I'll be doing this same swap and would appreciate any info on what you learned.
Sponsored