XLT blis halogen taillight to blis LED taillights

Sancheznan25

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford f 150
I have a rapid red xlt. I love it, but I really dislike the halogen taillights compared to the fully LED lights. Anyone tried switching? I’m guessing your gonna need a wiring harness to adapt to LED. It’s also pretty hard to find another pair of LED taillights:(
Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
On another forum, a member called boostedgreygoose is working on a full LED swap and he’s got harnesses for the previous gen. so I expect he’s serious about it.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I have a rapid red xlt. I love it, but I really dislike the halogen taillights compared to the fully LED lights. Anyone tried switching? I’m guessing your gonna need a wiring harness to adapt to LED. It’s also pretty hard to find another pair of LED taillights:(
Look up boostedgraygoosedesigns on Instagram. His latest post he does just this. I believe he makes just the wiring harness. You have to source the actual light itself

2016BoosteGreyGoose

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostedgreygoosedesigns.net
Vehicles
2016 XLT 302A SCREw 3.5 & 2021 XLT 301A RCSB 5.0
Occupation
Business Owner
Which tail lights do you have on your truck...base halogen or halogen w/BLIS

Sponsored

PDiddy80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Landscape Architect
Which tail lights do you have on your truck...base halogen or halogen w/BLIS
Can you point us in the direction of the Forscan directions to eliminate the hyperflash when upgrading to the Lariat LED tail lights? I purchased a set and harness from y’all but just waiting on my truck to arrive…..

3ZERO3

First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Can you point us in the direction of the Forscan directions to eliminate the hyperflash when upgrading to the Lariat LED tail lights? I purchased a set and harness from y’all but just waiting on my truck to arrive…..
Reviving an old thread. Did you ever get directions for forscan to eliminate the hyper flash?
Sponsored