First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Good call, here is the raptor brake light / blinker pattern for anyone else curious.
Ford F-150 Raptor Headlights Screenshot_2023-01-10-10-42-10-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

OmniTN

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150 king ranch
nice!!!! i def need some help with making the turn a DRL. ill play with forscan a little more when i get back home one day
Were you able to figure it out? I just put same raptor lights on my king ranch and having the same issue. Ford dealer looked at it and said they would have to do some more research but they weren’t sure if it was possible to reprogram

OmniTN

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150 king ranch
I swapped my stock 502a LEDs for raptor leds to get a black background. i ran into an issue tho. The raptor headlights do not have a turn signal at the bottom of the headlight like my stock lariat ones do. i ended up swapping two wires and using the middle little amber light as a temporary turn signal but its not very bright. Apparently i saw where a guy can rewrite something ( more in depth than FORSCAN) and use the DRLs as turn signals. but i cant find anyone to do that for me.

i may end up just sending my old headlights off to get opened and painted and reinstall those

IMG_4290.jpg
Any luck on figuring it out? I’m having the exact same issue

Sponsored

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
@Hawsa
Maybe try this?
1680460678495.png
I was able to track down a raptor vin and will be doing a side by side comparison of my as built data for anything relating to headlights.
This is one of them where my as built was **00 and the raptor is **01. Few other differences in 726-38-02 as well, so I'll look to be changing everything. I'll make another drive file for anyone else who is looking for the answer to this.

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
Here is the file! This is pretty inclusive of all of the changes would need to make in your BCM. Try at your own risk and make sure to save a backup before you start!

Google Drive Document

Last edited:

f150corey

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 STX SuperCrew
Here is the file! This is pretty inclusive of all of the changes would need to make in your BCM. Try at your own risk and make sure to save a backup before you start!

Google Drive Document
Thanks for taking the time to do this! Just got my '23 STX and looking to upgrade to Raptor headlights. Will be pulling the trigger shortly, along with the wiring harness and will report back.

f150corey

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 STX SuperCrew

Google Drive Document
were you able to confirm this worked and the DRLs are serving as your blinkers?

Sponsored

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
were you able to confirm this worked and the DRLs are serving as your blinkers?
If you make all of the changes in that file and have hooked up the lights correctly, yes. 100% functionality of the drl

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0, 2015 GMC Acadia, 1963 ChevyNova
If you make all of the changes in that file and have hooked up the lights correctly, yes. 100% functionality of the drl
Probably a stupid Question but on the spreadsheet the last values are 2 digits and not 4 do I plug in only the Two digits or are those the first two digits of the last 4 ?

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
Probably a stupid Question but on the spreadsheet the last values are 2 digits and not 4 do I plug in only the Two digits or are those the first two digits of the last 4 ?
In forscan there should be three sections. The first two are 4 digit and the third is 2 digit. I left an X where the xlt and raptor data were identical. In all other cases you would update your forscan sections to what is shown on that raptor side.

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0, 2015 GMC Acadia, 1963 ChevyNova
In forscan there should be three sections. The first two are 4 digit and the third is 2 digit. I left an X where the xlt and raptor data were identical. In all other cases you would update your forscan sections to what is shown on that raptor side.
I am having trouble getting my raptor projector lights to function properly on the DRL as blinker part. The High and Low beam work properly. The DRL comes on when in drive and dims when I put on the turn signal but does not flash. I also get a hyper flash in the dash. I inputted the changes in your spreadsheet and still do not have functionality of the DRL as blinker. Do you have a HCM on yours? I added the harness from Ryan with the HCM to get functionality of the High beam. Also do you have Dynamic bending turned on or only automatic High?
Sponsored