Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club 1614021360092

Here is my latest. I've reached the 3rd and final wait spot!
1st Plant ramp wait: 12 days wasted
Body shop wait: 8 days wasted
2nd Plant ramp wait: 3 days wasted so far without shipping. Waiting for "Released" to show up. Some go "Released" then "Re-Released" before shipping but most are just "Released".

Another member's truck built after mine was already shipped to NoCal so it isn't that trains aren't running or that specific route to California is halted. It is just 100% pure bad luck directed to me.
Sponsored

revernd89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
^^ This. This is exactly what I mean about there is no rhyme or reason as to it. It is 100% possible to get liners and ship within a few days, yet some of our trucks just sit at each location for weeks. If there was really an issue, then all our orders would be subject, but it's just pure good/bad luck.

Is this Lariat from KC or DRB? If it is DRB there is no way it is taking a month to cross a river border, that's ridiculous...
Built in KC.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
My truck was delivered to the dealer today.
Congratulations but If you received your truck you need to turn in your membership to this club immediately. :)

I’m getting very frustrated as mine was built but waiting for a liner (almost three weeks). Even after the liner then a few more waits. Ordered in September so it’s getting a little maddening.

Sponsored

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Congratulations but If you received your truck you need to turn in your membership to this club immediately. :)

I’m getting very frustrated as mine was built but waiting for a liner (almost three weeks). Even after the liner then a few more waits. Ordered in September so it’s getting a little maddening.
Hahaha he can stick around a few more days before we revoke membership! He isn't picking up until Tuesday... We can still share a few rounds and b!tch together until then.

Yours is on wait #2 at the body shop right? If I had a time machine I would travel back in time stop younger me from making the worst mistake of my entire life - ordering spray liner. Had no idea it wasn't just done in the manufacturing line like everything else.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Hahaha he can stick around a few more days before we revoke membership! He isn't picking up until Tuesday... We can still share a few rounds and b!tch together until then.

Yours is on wait #2 at the body shop right? If I had a time machine I would travel back in time stop younger me from making the worst mistake of my entire life - ordering spray liner. Had no idea it wasn't just done in the manufacturing line like everything else.
I haven’t even made it to the body shop. Stuck on ramp 59

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I haven’t even made it to the body shop. Stuck on ramp 59
THAT is maddening! People are just blowing past you! Did you see this poor guy? He's the one I was thinking of that was stuck at the body shop, and it was produced 1 week ahead of mine! I think he's the only one that I passed, otherwise everyone else has lapped me.

Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club 1614291512716

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
THAT is maddening! People are just blowing past you! Did you see this poor guy? He's the one I was thinking of that was stuck at the body shop, and it was produced 1 week ahead of mine! I think he's the only one that I passed, otherwise everyone else has lapped me.

1614291512716.png
Very maddening but it is what it is. There are a few if us but most are getting some real action. Initially I thought it was the spray in liner but seeing so many get done it has to be another thing. Maybe a qc thing?

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Want even more salt on the wounds? Look at this order, included spray liner and in Dearborn. Produced last week and already shipped: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2-15-build-week.1634/post-28375

Ever go into a restaurant and order food, then you see some other family walk in, order, and get their food first? In that situation we can complain to the waiter or the manager, maybe get something or at least an apology. Here we are completely helpless! Dealer has no control, Ford corporate won't care.

Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Ordered mine in late Sept. Built date was Feb 14, delivery was yesterday Feb 24. Just waiting on extra options I added after market, picking truck up Sat Feb 27.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Am I the last one in this club or are all the January trucks now loaded onto trains?

ETA finally updated from 3/6 to 3/23. My (2nd round) PCO expires 3/31.

Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club 1614362898223

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Am I the last one in this club or are all the January trucks now loaded onto trains?

ETA finally updated from 3/6 to 3/23. My (2nd round) PCO expires 3/31.

1614362898223.png
Mine is already on a train and my ETA is still after yours :(

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is already on a train and my ETA is still after yours :(
That's great! You are less than 2 weeks away for west coast delivery then. My 2 week timer needs to get started goddammit! Meanwhile, miles just building on my trade-in truck, accessories piling up, and time to work out issues before I have a trailer trip in April is shrinking FAST. When I ordered in September I was like, "who cares if it doesn't get here until December, I have plenty of time!!" LOLOLOL

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
That's great! You are less than 2 weeks away for west coast delivery then. My 2 week timer needs to get started goddammit! Meanwhile, miles just building on my trade-in truck, accessories piling up, and time to work out issues before I have a trailer trip in April is shrinking FAST. When I ordered in September I was like, "who cares if it doesn't get here until December, I have plenty of time!!" LOLOLOL
At least you have a trade-in to drive, I sold mine a couple months ago and have been stuck without a truck since December!
Sponsored