First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone else with me? I'm trying to determine if there is still hope of meeting my ETA (based on watching everyone else's dates and statuses), or if anyone else's truck is just sitting without shipping? I am worried there is possibly something wrong with it.

My truck I'm buying, off the line Jan30, and still just sitting wasting all my margin in the ETA date:
Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club 1613599313458

Then my other incorrectly configured truck that I'm also tracking to NoCal to get an estimate for my real truck:
Ford F-150 Produced-in-January-and-still-waiting Club 1613599371410

So far I've seen as little as I think 11 days and as much as 16 days for trucks from DRB to NoCal delivery (from forum members here). On the one that has shipped, you can see Ford's best case estimate is 18 days and worst 24 days. They have added 2 more days to it now. So I am going into PANIC mode on my real truck not being here by March 3rd and am looking for any reassurance I can get...
Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Like you, I have been following a few others and yours trying to figure out what is going on with mine. I'm about a week behind you. There seems to a number of us from the end of January to now that are stuck in production. Some seem to squeak through but not many from what I can tell. Since the end of January, if you have a spray in bed liner things have seemed to have stopped and we are stuck in "production". My take is that your truck is sent offsite for something, probably the bed liner. It seems that most orders with a with a spray in bed liner is on "pause". Why the other truck which has a bed liner as well was not sent off site is something I don't understand. Sorry but unless you get an update this evening or tomorrow and things really come together, I just can't see how your truck could meet your ETA. I'm totally trying to figure this out as well and I truly hope I'm wrong.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I know it sounds stupid but when I saw it was produced end of Jan, I was very relieved to see an ETA of 3/2 when I know it shouldn't take that long. I was able to get a lot of work done without stress! I have a 300 mile round trip I have to take March 6th that I want to use to help break in and also give me time to find issues to fix ahead of mid April towing trip. Now I'm back to stressing and finding it hard to get work done until I know its been put on the damn train!

Maybe if we go like 24 hours without refreshing the tracker they will load our trucks for us!

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
Anyone else with me? I'm trying to determine if there is still hope of meeting my ETA (based on watching everyone else's dates and statuses), or if anyone else's truck is just sitting without shipping? I am worried there is possibly something wrong with it.

My truck I'm buying, off the line Jan30, and still just sitting wasting all my margin in the ETA date:
1613599313458.png

Then my other incorrectly configured truck that I'm also tracking to NoCal to get an estimate for my real truck:
1613599371410.png

So far I've seen as little as I think 11 days and as much as 16 days for trucks from DRB to NoCal delivery (from forum members here). On the one that has shipped, you can see Ford's best case estimate is 18 days and worst 24 days. They have added 2 more days to it now. So I am going into PANIC mode on my real truck not being here by March 3rd and am looking for any reassurance I can get...
Mine was built 1/22, went in for bed liner for probably a day so let’s call it 1/23 or 1/25 since the 23rd and 24th were Saturday and Sunday (weekend) and was delivered right on time on the estimate day 2/3 even through the nasty blizzard we had that week here in the northeast. I think delivery will be good for you and on time.

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Rooting for you Daemonic! Hopefully we both get our trucks by our ETAs

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Hahaha let's give it another week before we allow these February types around these parts!

By the way, did you see how Pioneer said that the "sent offsite" status line will disappear once it has been returned to plant? So all trucks shipped will no longer say "sent offsite" in the history. We have to look at "released to body company" as the official milestone for trucks with spray liner.

According to that milestone, the truck I don't want shipped 2 days after body company, truck I very much do want is going on 6 days now without shipping. Very aggravating... I know you haven't been release to body yet but another fella in that forum was "released to body company" and then shipped 17 DAYS LATER!

Rhythm66

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F-150, 2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Ford F-150
My Lariat was built 1/22 in KC bound for central FL. Original ETA was 2/27, later updated to 2/22. I spoke with my dealer yesterday who confirmed it's in the rail yard in Jacksonville waiting to be trucked the final 3 hours south. With 6 days to go 3 hours, the dealer was confident that it wouldn't be late and might possibly be early... but the status hasn't budged in the 12 times I've checked today... so far :LOL:.

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Mine has a blend date of 1/30, production date of 2/2, and an ETA of 3/4. It is still in "production" as of today.

Sponsored

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner

1613599313458.png

1613599371410.png

Where do you get this tracking info from? Did the dealership provide you this?

Dwildone

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum- carbonized Grey
Add me to the frustrated club. Ordered 9/28. Built at Dearborn 1/22, shipped 1/28. Original ETA was 2/15. On 2/16, new ETA became 3/7 (19 days later).

My sales guy has always been in awe of the tracking info I had (he had never seen even the shop.Ford.com Amtrak we before) but today I finally asked for a history report to see what’s going on. He had no idea what I was talking about so I asked him to talk to the person who enters the orders and sent him a screenshot. Hopefully I get some answers tomorrow.

chrisp993

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum, '15 Audi S4, Spec Iron Mustang
OK, with a VIN# 1FTFW1ED0MFA85659 and Blend Date of Jan 29 I'm sneaking into this club ... and ... like others my truck seems to be in Spray-In-Bedliner purgatory. Albert told me today its been "Released to Body Company" which I'm guessing is the Bedliner? I do not understand why a simple Bedliner is grinding things to a halt!

Anyway, Ford tracking site still shows me "In Production" but also shows delivery to Albert/Granger in 10 days on Feb 27 ... I'm not holding my breath, this is seeming increasingly unlikely ?

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I’m a proud member of this newly formed club! My lariat was built 1/22. Tracker says “in production” with an ETA of first 2/17 (today) then it switched to 2/23. I imagine that it will slip another week or 2. I’d be surprised if I get it before March. This sucks!!

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I guess I fit in this club for a slightly different reason than most. My truck was built 1/24 and delivered to my dealer in TN on 2/9. But being snowed in here in Dallas, it is looking like I'm not going to get away from work before 3/12 to go get it. Here's hoping they don't sell it to someone else like happed to another poster, but I'm confident that isn't going to be an issue with my dealer (crosses fingers and knocks on wood).
Sponsored