First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I want to believe something like that too! But it doesn't explain why some are still getting "released" from the plant.

Like when @currybob and others in the very first batch were held up in Dearborn for power board issues, they ALL were held up.

And that was great dealer advice! I would have done liners myself and spray liner after market.
Yeah if I would’ve known. I wouldn’t have gotten the bedliner and the wheel well liners. Live and learn I guess.
Sponsored

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Blend date 1/28, stuck "in production", window sticker disappeared last week, I do have bedliner and liners.

As of this morning my ETA went from 3/12 to 3/8 so looks like something is happening in the background buy I wish I knew something more specific!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Blend date 1/28, stuck "in production", window sticker disappeared last week, I do have bedliner and liners.

As of this morning my ETA went from 3/12 to 3/8 so looks like something is happening in the background buy I wish I knew something more specific!
At least someone is having some movement! Tracker still says mine will be delivered in 2 days but has yet to ship. Haha.

revernd89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Built 1/29/2021, shipped 2/2/2021 with ETA of 3/11/2021 in Ontario. My order included wheel liners and bed spray.

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Has there ever been a case where the tracker is simply not updated?

Sponsored

Tbanks10

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017F150 Lariot
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Yeah if I would’ve known. I wouldn’t have gotten the bedliner and the wheel well liners. Live and learn I guess.
I didn’t know either but thankfully my dealership did.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Built 1/29/2021, shipped 2/2/2021 with ETA of 3/11/2021 in Ontario. My order included wheel liners and bed spray.
^^ This. This is exactly what I mean about there is no rhyme or reason as to it. It is 100% possible to get liners and ship within a few days, yet some of our trucks just sit at each location for weeks. If there was really an issue, then all our orders would be subject, but it's just pure good/bad luck.

Is this Lariat from KC or DRB? If it is DRB there is no way it is taking a month to cross a river border, that's ridiculous...

ChiefD

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Im in this club and now my wait has been extended. Checked this morning and my estimated delivery date changed from 2/27 to 3/17. My Platinum PowerBoost was built the week of 1/25. I had just talked to the dealer last week and he confirmed the 2/27 delivery. Time to call him again. At least I'll receive it during truck month.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
This 4-6 week delay is real and it really HURTS. I see that there are number of you that are now a month delayed because of the spray in liner or other commodities. Of all things to cause a delay. Geeze you would think that Ford would pick up the phone and ask the dealer/us if we want to wait or ship the truck. Companies get so big that bureaucracy kicks in and common sense leave the building. I know there has to be some good reasons but from this end ... I better stop now. Regardless, I sure wish you end of January guys would get moving so us early February guys have a chance.

Sponsored

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Where are you guys getting all of this fancy tracking information?

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
This 4-6 week delay is real and it really HURTS. I see that there are number of you that are now a month delayed because of the spray in liner or other commodities. Of all things to cause a delay. Geeze you would think that Ford would pick up the phone and ask the dealer/us if we want to wait or ship the truck. Companies get so big that bureaucracy kicks in and common sense leave the building. I know there has to be some good reasons but from this end ... I better stop now. Regardless, I sure wish you end of January guys would get moving so us early February guys have a chance.
We are not holding up February guys as it is not a first-in-first-out queue. I have seen a few that have leaped right past January produced trucks - built in Feb and already shipped. So if your Feb truck is held up it was because you were chosen by Ford to be in this special f$*R%ed club for no apparent reason. They just want to twist the knife and make it really hurt.

OP
OP
daemonic3

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
No, I know that one but the ones that look like excel spreadsheets that show the different status updates
That has to come from your dealer, or from the "other" forum where a very generous anon employee produces the screenshots for us.
Sponsored