Power running boards for lariat

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Are there certain colors that the power boards aren't available with on the lariat? Trying to build a lariat 502a, Guard 2 tone and the for build and price kicks it back to black when I click the power boards. I cant find a color restriction in the order guide. Hopefully its just a build and price flaw. Thanks
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Are there certain colors that the power boards aren't available with on the lariat? Trying to build a lariat 502a, Guard 2 tone and the for build and price kicks it back to black when I click the power boards. I cant find a color restriction in the order guide. Hopefully its just a build and price flaw. Thanks
It is not a flaw, but it is not explained as "plant specific content" in the build & price. I think a lot of us would never know, if it weren't for @currybob sharing his screenshots of updates from the dealer.

What we learned about plant specific content:
Dearborn:
* All hybrids
* All power running boards
* All King Ranch 601A, Platinum and Limited (due to power running boards)
* Any Lariats if you add power running boards
* Kodiak Brown and Smoked Quartz colors

Kansas City:
* HDPP package
* 8' beds and Reg cab
* Guard, Race Red, Space White colors

These are off top of my head, Bob can post the screenshot that has more details.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
? Daemonic beat me to it. This is correct. At least for this model year, some colors and options are only available at Claycomo or vice versa.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
? Daemonic beat me to it. This is correct. At least for this model year, some colors and options are only available at Claycomo or vice versa.
Hell yeah baby, FIRST!!!

Let's not even get him started on what kinds of weird limitations there are with Sport appearance XLT's and Lariats...
Sponsored