05/30/2022 Build Week

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yeah, you have two more months of suffering to do, pal! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

ZaneH

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Shipping list keeps dwindling down for our build week and lucky me, I’m trending in the wrong direction. I’m up to 29 days waiting…CD I think your record is going down
LOL! Good one, I’ve been awaiting shipment since 6/3. AND my dealership is in Dearborn (about 5 miles from where its built).

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 platinum with powerboost, 701a
LOL! Good one, I’ve been awaiting shipment since 6/3. AND my dealership is in Dearborn (about 5 miles from where its built).
Have you been given an eta of delivery at anytime of this process? I live 40 min from Dearborn and mine finally got built one week ago, eta 7/7-7/13, I’m hoping I don’t get pushed back

ZaneH

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Have you been given an eta of delivery at anytime of this process? I live 40 min from Dearborn and mine finally got built one week ago, eta 7/7-7/13, I’m hoping I don’t get pushed back
7/16-7/22 right now. Initially it was 6/18 then delayed to 7/4 and now delayed again to 7/16. Doesnt mean anything regarding yours though as theres no pattern or sense to the process. So unorganized.

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Still no truck and today Ford chat just told me to call the dealer to make sure they didn’t already have it. It’s amazing nobody can get a real delivery estimate.

Sponsored

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still no truck and today Ford chat just told me to call the dealer to make sure they didn’t already have it. It’s amazing nobody can get a real delivery estimate.
It is very frustrating, there are trucks delivered to local dealers that I see have a 6/24 blend date and spray in bed liner that have already been delivered. I called a number ford chat gave me, and got same information. He told me it’s been sitting somewhere waiting for a convoy to pick it up for the last 9 days. I told him i live 40 min from the plant, I can just pick it up and help him out…. That did not work🥺
He instructed me to check back Monday or Tuesday but I’m just afraid I’m gonna get pushed back 2 weeks again

OP
OP
DarkSkyForever

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Well, I wouldn't worry too much about getting it delivered, even when it gets to your dealer, you never know how long it'll take them to finish PDI and prep. Granger must be really backed up and busy, my truck was delivered Tuesday and they said they won't be able to get started on it until Monday at the earliest.

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
If Ford was accurate with my rail car information, then my truck is in Jessup, MD. Inching closer…..

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
My truck was convoyed from Dearborn Plant to New Boston rail yard on Friday and loaded on the train and left the rail yard at 2:45PM Saturday. Ford Chat has been very helpful providing the rail car info so I can check the status through CSX.

Sponsored

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
This is so frustrating.

D66B9395-415B-4351-8303-9E401413B75D.png
Mine took 30 days before the convoy picked it up and transported it to the nearest rail yard, how long has is been since your truck was issued the Built status?

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Mine took 30 days before the convoy picked it up and transported it to the nearest rail yard, how long has is been since your truck was issued the Built status?
Truck was finished with the build on 5/31. My dealer is less than an hour away from DTP.

Alkahmist

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My eta end date is this Wednesday, but I said let me check with ford chat anyways, and now I’m pushed back to 7/13-7/20. I wrote my salesmen a email and he said he still sees 6/13 on his end…. Ford chat always tells me to check with my dealer but it seems like my dealer doesn’t get the memo- either way iv given up hope for getting it this week. Iv been driving ford for 20 years and the lack of communication and organization is really putting a bad taste in my mouth

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
My eta end date is this Wednesday, but I said let me check with ford chat anyways, and now I’m pushed back to 7/13-7/20. I wrote my salesmen a email and he said he still sees 6/13 on his end…. Ford chat always tells me to check with my dealer but it seems like my dealer doesn’t get the memo- either way iv given up hope for getting it this week. Iv been driving ford for 20 years and the lack of communication and organization is really putting a bad taste in my mouth
Ford can’t even give me or my dealer an eta for shipping now. Chat just says that I’m “due for an update” because the system says it should have shipped last week.

I am really struggling with this shipping fiasco. I could understand the component shortages pushing a build date out for a long time. I don’t understand why newer trucks have been delivered to customers and mine seems to be stuck at DTP indefinitely.
Sponsored