Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
What?

2021 F150's have kept up with 2022 and 2023 as far as I can tell.
Some lag, at times, but not orphaned.

OTA class action?
I admit that there'd be a case for how pathetic their code can be. But they have never stopped delivering.
Sponsored

rockfish

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
IT Security
Thanks, how can I get into the BlueCruise early access program?

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE
Thanks, how can I get into the BlueCruise early access program?
The first rule about the early access program is you don't talk about the program. The 2nd rule about the early access program is you don't talk about the program.

Just kidding, I typed it into google and here's the first result https://www.earlyaccess.ford.com/

Addabob64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Limited 900A
I agree if they CAN add it to our trucks they will. It's all about the subscription money. People pay stupid money for TV streaming apps and never cancel them. If Ford gets the price reasonable enough then people will get on board with subscription services. I can see a "lifetime" plan for stupid money being an option too. Or you get it as needed with a subscription you'll forget to cancel.
Last I had heard, they are planning $800/year...!! At the price, they can do without me. I'm in a '21, and use BC occasionally due to the roads I drive most are not BC-approved. When I do use it, it is definitely a wandering drunk. BC 1.3 would have to be something REALLY special, but then I have to factor in I am not even able to get a reasonable flow of non-BC updates via the OTA package. So pay $800/year for something that will suffer from the poor OTA process... Fooled me once... I'll just take the updates I can get and call it good.

Waveslider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SCREW Lariat 4WD
Last I had heard, they are planning $800/year...!! At the price, they can do without me. I'm in a '21, and use BC occasionally due to the roads I drive most are not BC-approved. When I do use it, it is definitely a wandering drunk. BC 1.3 would have to be something REALLY special, but then I have to factor in I am not even able to get a reasonable flow of non-BC updates via the OTA package. So pay $800/year for something that will suffer from the poor OTA process... Fooled me once... I'll just take the updates I can get and call it good.
Agree with this. I use it occasionally but am honestly a bit concerned about getting pulled over for suspected DUI because it ping pongs in the lane so bad. I had it in the dealer a couple months ago and supposedly they recalibrated the system but there is virtually no improvement. 1.2 or 3 or whatever it will be released as needs to work substantially better if Ford expects customers to pay a fee. In its current state I wouldn’t pay $200/yr. It’s not reliable enough.

Last edited:

Sponsored

S14suspense

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Powerboost Lariat 502a FX4 Smoked Quartz
Agree with this. I use it occasionally but am honestly a bit concerned about getting pulled over for suspected DUI because it ping pongs in the lane so bad. I had it in the dealer a couple months ago and supposedly they recalibrated the system but there is virtually no improvement. 1.2 or 3 or whatever it will be released as needs to work substantially better if Ford expects customers to pay a fee.
You saying it zig zags so bad reminds me when I got my tires rotated and an unbalanced tire moved to the front wheel completely messed my bluecruise up. Did the zig zagging like crazy until I got it re-balanced. Then later on as that tire was experiencing some uneven wear the bluecruise was worse. Fresh set of OEM tires completely cleared those issues up.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
1.3 has hit for 22 Gateway update available now on 22s SHould be followed by IPC and IPMA maybe a few other updates.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE