First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Retired/Auctioneer
I have received this 3 times now. It seems sporadic, and usually comes when I get in the truck to start it for the first time in a day or so. Anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have received this 3 times now. It seems sporadic, and usually comes when I get in the truck to start it for the first time in a day or so. Anyone else seen this?
Hey there. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your F-150's "Stop Safely Now" message on my end!

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
I saw it for the first time a few days ago, but that is the only time I've seen it.

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
It happened to me too when I started my truck. I cycled power and the parking brake and the message never comes back. If it makes a difference, im parked on a decline.

Jersey devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Happened to me once while parking in my garage. I pulled in, stopped for a second, put in in park, checked the camera to see if I was in far enough, pulled in a little further, put it in park again then the message flashed. Never saw it again. Thought it may have happened because the truck rocked back and forth.

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Mine (22 XLT 301A)does the same thing. It seems to be related to how fast I turn the key off after putting in park. If I delay my shutdown 2-5 seconds after going to park, it doesn’t happen.
Sponsored