First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Retired/Auctioneer
When I purchased my 2022 F-150 new in October of 2022, I was unable to get the Navigation Package, or the Sirius-XM Radio. Dealership said parts-specific electronic chips were not available to build the options.

So Fast-forward to this week. Wife's Jeep was destroyed by hail and insurance company totaled it. We went looking and nailed-down a new Bronco Sport yesterday and it has all that stuff on it.

I am still ticked I couldn't get those options on my truck. It's obvious that they just kept sending them down the line without the options they were supposed to have.
Sponsored

Texas2022XLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
When I purchased my 2022 F-150 new in October of 2022, I was unable to get the Navigation Package, or the Sirius-XM Radio. Dealership said parts-specific electronic chips were not available to build the options.

So Fast-forward to this week. Wife's Jeep was destroyed by hail and insurance company totaled it. We went looking and nailed-down a new Bronco Sport yesterday and it has all that stuff on it.

I am still ticked I couldn't get those options on my truck. It's obvious that they just kept sending them down the line without the options they were supposed to have.
You can add XM but it’ll cost a little. I agree with you I got my 22 in December, had I known the 23s had this I would have waited. I did add XM it wasn’t hard.