Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Lol. Well I get that.

I’m just curious as to why that specific model will never get it.
If I had to guess... the special features of the Raptor made it difficult (or impossible) for BlueCruise to work safely.

Bigger tires, more powerful engine, offroad suspension, different dimensions. Could be any or all of those.

Lugusthedog

First Name
Lugus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Maxtow 3.5 EB
Occupation
retired
Well I thought I would feel better seeing that communication that it is coming, sometime. Until I saw it included trucks built from January 13 forward and check my build date was january 12th......urgh

Sponsored

tone_zr1

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram Limited, 2010 Corvette ZR1,2021 F150 plat
Occupation
Telecommunications
Man, I'm just gonna get an ankle weight. This is ridiculous. And before the naysayers hit me up. I don't even want to keep my hands off of the wheel. I just want it to stop beeping at me to keep my hands on the wheel when they're actually on the wheel. I'm actually more comfortable with my hands on the wheel than off, but I have to exaggerate my steering every minute or so because it can't tell my hands are there. It's a hassle. That's all I wanted this update for, but it's looking like I'm not gonna get it anytime soon.
Same with my truck! Btw the ankle weights didn't work for me. I think it's looking for those constant nudges left or right. The weights were not fooling the system no matter where I placed them on the wheel.

Sponsored

AirWspr

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Hvac
We should all open warranty cases with Ford due to Blue Cruise still not being delivered. Then when they deny the warranty claim we should file a compliant with the Better Business Bureau, who has an Auto Line Program. The BBB will arbitrate the matter and Ford takes the BBB very seriously. My guess is that this is the best (and maybe) only way to get BC installed/enabled on our trucks.

Personally, I only bought my F-150 because of the promise of Blue Cruise. I would have considered a lot of other trucks otherwise.
Haha. BBB is nothing more than a marketing company for profit. Want an A+? Wrote a check.

Cafsam7

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 LIMITED Antimatter Blue POWERBOOST
Occupation
Sales
I picked mine up in late november, I didnt order truck it was on the lot. My blue cruise was activated. I dont get to use it too much as its not active on a lot of our roads in canada but on 400 series hwys it works excellent
I am extremely curious which 400 series highways you have had good luck with ? Picked up 2022 Limited with a Blue Cruise (active according to "About Sync" page) and have driven on 400/401 and 404 with no Blue Cruise. I can get adaptive cruise on with lane centering on but never gone to Blue Cruise. Wondering if its the truck or setting.

atc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum hybrid
Occupation
sales
I am extremely curious which 400 series highways you have had good luck with ? Picked up 2022 Limited with a Blue Cruise (active according to "About Sync" page) and have driven on 400/401 and 404 with no Blue Cruise. I can get adaptive cruise on with lane centering on but never gone to Blue Cruise. Wondering if its the truck or setting.
Hwy 11 is mainly, and if I remember correct hwy 400 it worked as well. I live off hwy 11. But truck is gone now so cant recheck the areas

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Mach-E
Just because it wasn't mentioned specifically....your settings for cruise control do say with "hands-free" enabled right? Cause you can set it so that it's "lane centering" only without hands-free. Just checking...

Mike
Sponsored