Match

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 Lariat SC 157", 1993 Mustang LX 5.0, 1994 F150 Ext Cab Short Bed
What truck did you order?
Lariat crew, 157” wb, 501a, 3.5EB, 4x4, tow tech package, 360* cameras, 3.55 elocker, 36 gallon tank, interior work surface, power tailgate, CoPilot 360 assist 2.0.
Sponsored

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Seems like mine was indeed built! KC must really be rolling. Now the long wait for a roughly 4 hour delivery. Can't wait to get into my Guard Two-Tone!

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 8.06.36 AM

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
No Max Recline, but a lot of low commodity items including Max Tow and the work surface. But there was a couple of weeks you posted clean production runs which was the same time I was told my order was picked up.
Seems like mine was indeed built! KC must really be rolling. Now the long wait for a roughly 4 hour delivery. Can't wait to get into my Guard Two-Tone!

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 8.06.36 AM.png
Yeah, I though so. Congrats!! Hardest part is now over, but waiting is still involved. :ROFLMAO:

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 8.06.36 AM.png
I just looked at your window sticker. Nice truck and congrats.

I see that you have a sprayed in bed liner so there does not appear to be much of a delay in getting this done. I was worried that there might be a bigger delay but you have given me hope.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
My KR 4x4 Smoked Quartz getting built today 3 February. Can’t wait.
My truck is rolling down the line today as well. (I hope) hah! It's been a long 3 months and now it's going to be a long 2-3 weeks waiting for that call that it has arrived.

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey Everyone. Not sure if anyone has posted this but it gives you a brief explanation of your order status. In Canada we don't have access to the Ford website to up date us. We can see the update using the tracker.

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Got my Sticker last week from ford tracker. Build date for next week. Order status also changed to in production. Dealer said delivery date the week the of the 15th. Ordered mid Dec. Canadian order as well.
0D4129FC-6346-448B-AA94-AE3A5560E2E9.png
Did the website switch to give you the builds date yet? If your build was to be on the 02 03 2021?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Hey Everyone. Not sure if anyone has posted this but it gives you a brief explanation of your order status. In Canada we don't have access to the Ford website to up date us. We can see the update using the tracker.

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.
The "Tracker" your talking about is the one available on this site?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Well gang, count me in the group whose build was pushed back. Went from 2/1 build week to now showing 3/1. Oh well, my order went in 1/5, so I’m not too upset. I feel sorry for you guys that ordered back in the fall and are still waiting...
How do you know your built date has changed? I looked at the top on my Window Sticker to see the date the tracker still says In Production.

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired

SUMMARY

ORDER STATUS

• In Order Processing
  • In Production
  • Awaiting Shipment
  • In Transit
  • Delivered
Be nice if you included a link to the tracking site you’re talking about
Window sticker lower on the page?
The tracker on this site has the window sticker link at the top of the page
Sponsored