Sponsored

NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Pity. That maybe just to new for a sale price.
I get that, but advertising

"20% off sitewide" without an asterisk everywhere and then posting in the thread with a picture of the only things that isn't in the sale.

Fast way to erode the trust dynamic of the business relationship wouldn't you say?
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I get that, but advertising

"20% off sitewide" without an asterisk everywhere and then posting in the thread with a picture of the only things that isn't in the sale.

Fast way to erode the trust dynamic of the business relationship wouldn't you say?
Well said. Marketing definitely messed up this one. They should say "That John dude is a good forum guy lets send him a free one for pointing out the deficiencies". :)

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Unfortunately, our HitchMount LED pod is our most popular release in company history.

While we aren't offering a price discount due to the pre-order status, we are offering free US shipping with each HitchMount LED pod ordered.

No product includes free shipping unless a cart is over $300. Sorry for the confusion!

Additionally, many users have asked about the shipping date moving from early December to January. This is due to the launch unexpectedly being the biggest in company history. We sold out of 1000+ units in the first week and have only gained more traction each day.

Currently, we are awaiting components for our shipping team here in St.Louis Missouri to begin assembling and re-stocking.

Thank you all for your support and understanding. If you have placed an order, we assure you that you're going to love the new HitchMount LED pod and are worth the wait!

Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving!

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Little confused. Ya have a C1 and a C1R. What is the difference? I'd prefer that they are dual. In other words, when on in brake or park mode, it's the usual red, etc. When in reverse, it turns bright white?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
So these just make it brighter when you’re backing up?

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Well said. Marketing definitely messed up this one. They should say "That John dude is a good forum guy lets send him a free one for pointing out the deficiencies". :)
Ha, I wouldn't complain!

Unfortunately, our HitchMount LED pod is our most popular release in company history.

While we aren't offering a price discount due to the pre-order status, we are offering free US shipping with each HitchMount LED pod ordered.

No product includes free shipping unless a cart is over $300. Sorry for the confusion!

Additionally, many users have asked about the shipping date moving from early December to January. This is due to the launch unexpectedly being the biggest in company history. We sold out of 1000+ units in the first week and have only gained more traction each day.

Currently, we are awaiting components for our shipping team here in St.Louis Missouri to begin assembling and re-stocking.

Thank you all for your support and understanding. If you have placed an order, we assure you that you're going to love the new HitchMount LED pod and are worth the wait!

Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving!
Congratulations on launching such a successful product, I understand the lack of discount on such a new product, but I hope you can understand the confusion caused by posting a picture of it directly above a statement of " 20% OFF Sitewide ".

I was like, okay, I'll order one for 20% off, only to learn the fine print was somewhere else.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Little confused. Ya have a C1 and a C1R. What is the difference? I'd prefer that they are dual. In other words, when on in brake or park mode, it's the usual red, etc. When in reverse, it turns bright white?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.
So these just make it brighter when you’re backing up?
C1 Configuration:
- Road Legal Red Running Light
- High-Intensity Reverse Light

C1R
- Road Legal Red Running Light
- High Power Additional 4th Brake Light (Optional Saftey Strobe Feature Included)
- High-Intensity Reverse Light

I hope this is more clear! Please, let me know if you have any more additional questions.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Ford F-150 NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! O11tXJt

Our BIGGEST and LAST sale of the year ends TODAY 11/29 at 11:59 pm CST!

➡ 20% OFF Sitewide
➡ 30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars
➡ 15% OFF Elite Series Headlights
➡ Plus, orders over $300 receive free US shipping!

Excluded Products:
➡ Hitch Mount LED Pods (Includes free US shipping)

No coupon code is required.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/29/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Quicksilver32

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat FX4
Seems like I preordered this thing forever ago. Did this product ever materialize?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Seems like I preordered this thing forever ago. Did this product ever materialize?
Hey there!

C1 and C1R models are currently in production.

Ford F-150 NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! O11tXJt

Depending on when you ordered, you should have an email update on your expected delivery date. As of orders placed today, orders are expected to ship on January 6th!

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Just received mine today, super impressed with the packaging and quality, will hopefully find time to get it in tomorrow.

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
I bought one like this , not sure if same brand, but looks like it. It drove my Pro Trailer system crazy, kept getting errors about trailer disconnected, lighting fault, blinkers flashing fast like when a bulb is burned out. Finally had to just remove it.

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
@Diode Dynamics
This looks great. I do have a couple questions.

1. Since this harness connects with the 7-pin trailer harness, does the truck sense that a trailer is connected?

2. when you want to tow and remove the light, does the connection just dangle in the elements, or do you have a cap for the exposed connector?
One like this drove my Pro Trailer system crazy, kept getting trailer disconnected errors, blinkers flashing fast, and other non stop error, had to remove it.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Got my C1R installed today.

No issues thus far, but I didn’t leave the driveway. The truck did not think a trailer was back there, I did not initially get a response from the running or brake light, helped the connectors to get it together and it’s work great now, spare tire makes things a little snug back there, but not ridiculous, installs in warmer conditions probably make life a lot easier, the gray retaining clip for my OEM 7pin connector is inside of or on top of the frame in the rear somewhere, if nothing had impeded it’s path, it’d probably be in a low earth orbit.

I’m very pleased so far.

1. Stock reverse no C1R
Ford F-150 NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! FCADDF7B-785E-46FF-A9D8-225E60FB13D6

2. Reverse with C1R
Ford F-150 NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! 8AD634CD-813A-4B63-8A57-EF103826B100

3. Action
Sponsored

Last edited: