New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Are you guys getting pop ups for these latest PCO or they just showing up in email?
Sponsored

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
Are you guys getting pop ups for these latest PCO or they just showing up in email?
Got mine via e-mail, but had been clicking pop ups, forms and subscriptions madly prior to purchasing. Not sure what triggered it in the end.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
If you don’t need one anymore more than happy to take off your hands if that’s a possibility.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Definitely hoping that I can get a nice PCO to come in before delivery of my truck.

Sponsored

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Information Technology
It sounds like this round of PCOs is $2500 and expire on 7/6. I put a deposit on a dealer order scheduled to be delivered on 4/23. If anyone get a PCO they aren’t using please PM me. If I get one (after I have one) I will pay it forward and offer to other members in need.

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Sho, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired United States Army
PSA: I have been clicking on a lot of Ford links today and build and pricing. I was then just checking my email (Gmail) and clicked on promotions tab, and there it is a $2000 PCO expiring July 31st. Make sure your are checking you spam and promotions inbox.

Last edited:

M88265

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
PSA: I have been clicking on a lot of Ford links today and build and pricing. I was then just checking my email (Gmail) and clicked on promotions tab, and there it is a $2000 PCO expiring July 31st. Make sure your are checking you spam and promotions inbox.
I went in and paid for my platinum and gave up my trade yesterday because I didn’t want to lose my $1500 pco because my truck has been at the auto transport companies lot for two weeks with a flat tire and this morning I got $2000 pco in my email

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Sho, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired United States Army
Seems about right, usually that is my kind of luck. My truck is in production as of today and window sticker produced. Hopefully even with the shutdowns it will arrive before July.

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
I’ve been clicking like crazy the past few days with no luck yet. Most likely buying this weekend. If anyone has a popup on their screen that they’re not going to use, please message me and I’ll respond quickly with my info. :)

Sponsored

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
If anyone gets a PCO to pop up and doesn’t need it ..... I would be very appreciative if I could have it, or if you could enter my info.

Last edited:

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I went to Ford's website yesterday and filled out the "Trade In Estimator" to get a value on my current car. Put in all my details, and shortly after, I had a PCO for $1500 sent to me. I didn't see it until this morning though as it went into my Junk folder. Now to be on the lookout for a higher PCO offer.

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
I went to Ford's website yesterday and filled out the "Trade In Estimator" to get a value on my current car. Put in all my details, and shortly after, I had a PCO for $1500 sent to me. I didn't see it until this morning though as it went into my Junk folder. Now to be on the lookout for a higher PCO offer.
Lucky! I did the same thing yesterday, but no luck yet. My appointment with the dealership is tomorrow and really hoping that a PCO shows up.

New2F-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Infiniti G37xS
Just plugged my info into the Ford.com trade-in estimator and got a $1,500 PCO in my email!
Sponsored