Sponsored

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
Right - same question I had! My dealer says I'll be able to use this so crossing fingers... ????
As long as you placed an order in this time frame you should be good. I was reading it in the present as in I haven't placed an order yet.
Sponsored

mragadorspartacus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 3.5EB, Guard Green two tone
Occupation
IT Director
As long as you placed an order in this time frame you should be good. I was reading it in the present as in I haven't placed an order yet.
Ah ok, hoping so!

kestrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
All the incentives in the world are worthless when I can't get a truck built in the first place. I ordered an XLT 4x4 in March and still no build date. I wrote Ford customer service asking for information and all I got back was a condescending letter saying that people like me must have nothing better to do than to complain. I suppose this is what passes for customer service today? After 50+ years with Ford I've had it and am cancellling the never to be filled order.

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
All the incentives in the world are worthless when I can't get a truck built in the first place. I ordered an XLT 4x4 in March and still no build date. I wrote Ford customer service asking for information and all I got back was a condescending letter saying that people like me must have nothing better to do than to complain. I suppose this is what passes for customer service today? After 50+ years with Ford I've had it and am cancellling the never to be filled order.
Lets see the letter they sent. If it's as bad as it sounds, I wold love to see it and get it to someone at Ford to answer to why they would send such a response.

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
Have a scanned copy of that letter?

Sponsored

Sergman84

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT 3.5 Ecoboost 4x2
This forum has been a great resource. Just ordered my XLT. Will be using my XPlan as well. Since I’m looking at a few months before I see my truck, anybody have word on upcoming incentives? Maybe someone online has tracked these through the years and we some similar trends. Idk. Just a thought. Thanks again for all the great discussion

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
After some more thoughts about this offer and being slightly disappointed in the reduction from 72 to 60 mos, since they are offering the $500 bonus cash and if this can be stacked with the previous $1000 custom order offer, then this is actually a better deal. The reason is the loan will be paid quicker, equity will build quicker, and there is an additional $500 savings. Yes, payments will be slightly higher, maybe 100-150/month, but this deal is financially better over the long haul. The only exception would be if you took the $100-150/month and invested it. But I doubt anyone is really splitting hairs that much if they are already investing as it is. Either way, the 0% is what really matters, that's the steal, regardless of how many months it is. And I hate debt, don't really ever borrow for anything due to listening to too many radio shows and podcasts of Dave Ramsey over the last 20 years, yet this would be the only exception for me. Ymmv.

Since truck is in transit, I did some calculation.
I am going to cash out and put money in stock market. Still 60 mo deal is better with extra $500 because I will not hold this truck for more then 4 yrs. That is a breakeven time for me.