New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Happy for you guys. I’ve spent soooo much time trying everything that’s been suggested with no luck. Signing my papers tomorrow, but doesn’t look like a PCO is in the cards on this one.
Sponsored

Chewza

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 AMB Plat PB
Happy for you guys. I’ve spent soooo much time trying everything that’s been suggested with no luck. Signing my papers tomorrow, but doesn’t look like a PCO is in the cards on this one.
I would spend half an hour tonight clicking into and requesting an internet price on every single vehicle you can within 100 miles.
I got mine on the second vehicle I submitted a price inquiry on. It was delivered even before the Dealership auto-reply.

I had my ad blockers and PiHole (network dns ad blocker) disabled, didn't use incogneto, was logged into my ford account, didn't worry about cookies, and used an email that was not my main one (I used a disposable email (mailinator) and a google voice phone number because I have a vehicle on order and don't want to deal with telling the dealers that I'm not interested in their vehicle.)

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
I would spend half an hour tonight clicking into and requesting an internet price on every single vehicle you can within 100 miles.
I got mine on the second vehicle I submitted a price inquiry on. It was delivered even before the Dealership auto-reply.

I had my ad blockers and PiHole (network dns ad blocker) disabled, didn't use incogneto, was logged into my ford account, didn't worry about cookies, and used an email that was not my main one (I used a disposable email (mailinator) and a google voice phone number because I have a vehicle on order and don't want to deal with telling the dealers that I'm not interested in their vehicle.)
Thanks, I will give it one more shot. I did pretty much what you mentioned last night (submitted over 100 ‘get internet prices). I used a Google voice number and I used an email address that I use for spam). I tried my home state (as well as a couple other states where others here have gotten PCOs in the past couple of days). I’ve also done a few trade in values as well. I’m going to try again tonight/tomorrow morning...and will give Ford marketing one more call just to make sure that they don’t have one in my name before I head to the dealership. ?‍♂

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
I would assume these come via the FORD.com domain and not the dealers.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I just received a PCO in the mail the other day. It's only for 750$, better than nothing. With that said, I haven't done anything since Jan/Feb to try and get one. Kinda just gave up but was to surprised to see it. Maybe its due to the new quarter starting

Sponsored

FordHuntFish

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Toyota Tacoma
@OCDoug
I just got another $1500 PCO (expires 7/6/2021). The last one I got back in December around the time I ordered. Wish it was a $2000 or $2500, but I'll take it. These were the steps in case it helps anyone else.

1. Go to ford.com
2. Sign in
3. Trucks > 2021 F-150 > Search Inventory
4. Put in as many Internet Price requests as you can at as many different dealerships as you can... until you have a headache or your clicker finger stops working is a good goal.
5. Check your promotions/spam folder in your email.

One note is that I expanded my search out to the max of 100 miles. I had the odd thought that it might be based on very small regional markets... and that it would be tied to the dealership taking the request... who knows though). But this did introduce a bevy of dealerships that I had never sent a request to before. Again, no idea if that helped or not.

I probably submitted about 50 requests all in one go. Just went down the list. Afterwards, I checked my email and it appears that I got the PCO about 2/3 of the way through.

Now, I've been submitting Internet Price requests, trade in value requests, and test drive requests for months without seeing a PCO, so I don't know if this is just a huge coincidence or not. But this is definitely the most requests I've ever submitted all at one time. Maybe it bumped some user marketing score in a database somewhere. No idea.

All on Chrome, no incognito, ad blocking turned off. Best of luck to everyone else.
Thanks!! I got one. I was putting in a ton of internet Price requests with no luck. Then instead of putting in my email, I put in my Wife's and boom! She got one. $1500. Wisconsin. I put my order in last week for 2021 PB. The fine print says "one per household".

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Attempting this, just ordered so figure I have a while and will slow burn it. Are the PCO’s valid for all trim levels?

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
What trim level are people price requesting for? Any correlation with trim to amount offered? Are you doing these while signed into your Ford account or not necessarily needed

stangsandatruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have been building and saving trucks (XLTs, Lariats, STXs) to my account for about 2 months. Saving inventory and requesting internet prices. I was able to get a PCO for $3000 today - I got it in the mail. Expires 7/6.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
I have been building and saving trucks (XLTs, Lariats, STXs) to my account for about 2 months. Saving inventory and requesting internet prices. I was able to get a PCO for $3000 today - I got it in the mail. Expires 7/6.
Damn! Good for you man!

Sponsored

Rich1982

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT/302A
Occupation
Semi retired
I need one today - pick up my truck in the morning!

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Yah, need one soon, picking up this weekend. I have sent literally 100's of internet price requests, trade in value requests, mailer requests. Nada.

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Attempting this, just ordered so figure I have a while and will slow burn it. Are the PCO’s valid for all trim levels?
@OCDoug -
Thank you for this tip! I was supposed to get my truck in late April but that won’t happen due to the recent Dearborn shutdown. My $1,500 PCO expires at end of April. My dealer speculated that there may be no incentives for a while due to the shortage. Bummer. That is, until ...

@Merccat -
In the past hour, I took OCDoug’s advice, went onto Ford.com and did 3 things:
1. Quote Request for an F-150 Platinum,
2. Search Request for an F-150 Platinum,
3. Calculated the value of a Trade-in.

Within minutes, I received 1 phone call from the dealership (told them I was just poking around) and 3 emails from Ford - one of which contained a new $1,500 PCO good through June 6th!

Hurry and you may be able to do the same thing - thanks to OCDoug!!!

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Thanks @Madman

I got my pco for 1500 valid thru July 6th! Such an awesome tip! Now I just have to hope the truck arrives by then. I’m choosing to remain optimistic :)

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks @Madman

I got my pco for 1500 valid thru July 6th! Such an awesome tip! Now I just have to hope the truck arrives by then. I’m choosing to remain optimistic :)
Wow - great news, @Merccat! Happy I could help. Of course, the real thanks goes to @OCDoug! ??

The F150gen14 Forum comes through again!

? Woo-Hoo!
Sponsored