• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

need suggestions for alternate ev

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I drove a minivan for years. You can't beat it if you have a bunch of kids. And I could pull out the seats and lay full 4x8 sheets of plywood in the back. :)
Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
The Ioniq5 has a decent rear seat. The EV6 is actually a little larger in the rear seating too but smaller trunk.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
When the Ford EXPLORER and the Kia TELLURIDE come out in EV versions, you'll see a much quicker adoption from the 'ladies' in the U.S... maybe that's next.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Maybe a Rimac Nevera?

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
the third row in the model X is tiny as mentioned, and I can't believe anyone over 6 will fit in the third row of the model Y. I'm considering a model Y myself, since we need a car to carry 5 people and a large dog or two, but the large EV SUV market just isn't there yet. I hope that Volvo does a full electric XC90, and the lightning will eventually morph into an EV expedition but that's still a few years away. 6-7 years ago I was shopping for a SUV for the family and had it narrowed down to the model X, the XC90, and the GL350. The only one that was available when i needed it was the GL, and I've loved the diesel economy, but not the current prices. It's $1.50 higher than gas right now for diesel in CA.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I sold my Nissan Leaf, the 60mile 2015 version... I'm starting to regret it already : /
Sponsored