First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat & 2015 Transit T-250
Occupation
Contractor
This just started at approx. 32,000 miles on my 2021 Lariat PowerBoost. The map on the screen does not show up just a "waiting circle". This can take a few minutes or 40 min. or sometimes it just shows up as it shoud and used to do. Dealer just did an new download but it is doing it again. Anyone experience this?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
This just started at approx. 32,000 miles on my 2021 Lariat PowerBoost. The map on the screen does not show up just a "waiting circle". This can take a few minutes or 40 min. or sometimes it just shows up as it shoud and used to do. Dealer just did an new download but it is doing it again. Anyone experience this?
Hi there. Can you privately message us with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this navigation screen concern? Thanks!

OP
OP
NY Cowboy

NY Cowboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
Hi there. Can you privately message us with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this navigation screen concern? Thanks!
Not sure how to message you "privately". Will be happy to. today it did it twice and other times the map came up as it should.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Not sure how to message you "privately". Will be happy to. today it did it twice and other times the map came up as it should.
Don't bother. You're better off asking the bag boy at Publix for help than the Ford account here.

Did your truck recently get an OTA update? Post or send me your VIN so I can take a look.

grubbster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Mine does this regularly and has since new. If you go to another screen such as settings and then go back the map shows up.

Sponsored

Mladen5375

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lariat powerboost, 2018 G80 Sport 3.3T
Occupation
Engineer
Just click on something else and back to maps and all is good. Not really a big deal but it does happen to me every once in a while as well

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi there! To send a private message, you can click our name and select 'start conversation'.

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
just curious if this is happening using iPhone or Android? Which app on that phone? Or are you talking about the Ford Navigation?

Just adding to the mix, but my wife's iPhone 13 Pro did this on our last trip with Google Maps. It fixed itself after random procedure that included tapping out of the app, disabling bluetooth and wifi, unplugging/plugging back into to the USB-C port under the screen.

Smithpond

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Forester
My 23 powerboost Lariat nav (ford maps) has been "circling the drain" for 2 months. It has not loaded maps once during that time. Nav off iphone works fine. Dealer scratching head

OP
OP
NY Cowboy

NY Cowboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
just curious if this is happening using iPhone or Android? Which app on that phone? Or are you talking about the Ford Navigation?

Just adding to the mix, but my wife's iPhone 13 Pro did this on our last trip with Google Maps. It fixed itself after random procedure that included tapping out of the app, disabling bluetooth and wifi, unplugging/plugging back into to the USB-C port under the screen.
This is the built in navigation map on the 12" screen. Got a new phone and have not even had a chance to sync the phone to the truck yet.
Sponsored