NAV Stopped Working?

Kmc0929

First Name
Korry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Any idea what this screen means? Bought at a CPO on Monday, NAV worked fine on way home but stopped this morning. Ford Pass says I have Connected NAV until 2024... Tried the hard reset by holding power and next for 10 seconds, didnt change anything.

Ford F-150 NAV Stopped Working? IMG_3053
Sponsored

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157”
Occupation
Fuel Container
I’ve had my truck for 2 yrs and it did this for the first time recently. It corrected itself the next day and hasn’t happened again.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Any idea what this screen means? Bought at a CPO on Monday, NAV worked fine on way home but stopped this morning. Ford Pass says I have Connected NAV until 2024... Tried the hard reset by holding power and next for 10 seconds, didnt change anything.

IMG_3053.jpeg
Hello, Korry! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
No one else has had this happen?
Your maps took a dump. Only fix is to reinstall the maps. or replace APIM. You cant install maps. I could. Since it s CPO you are best to go to the dealer and let them handle it. As mush as it hurts me to say
Sponsored