Sponsored

Picked up new 2022 F150 this weekend, massage seats already stopped working.

MitchCox

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
And your glove box light is on all the time.
Actually, I think Ford removed the Glove box light in 2022. LOL. So his glove box light never works.
Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Dropped mine off today. They say “there’s a code showing but we aren’t sure what it means because it’s a 2022”. Sounds like bull to me - it’s the same truck as a 2021….. I’m thinking that there is something in the seat messed up as it stopped going back for the easy entry function too. I’ll post back what they find out tomorrow.
There are changes. I know doesnt help you, but for example, Livernois has to recrack the code. Ford changed from 2021.

New code for 2022 is feasible.

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
Well I got my $1,400 seat cover replaced yesterday - ouch. Service advisor said that they are 50-50 on breaking one of these when reinstalling.

For future reference of anyone else having this issue, they replaced part # MU5Z*5865530*J (Pump Assembly) and it fixed the issue.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
While I hate to hear of owners having these issues after laying out so much $$, it made me smile to remember the truck I learned to drive on: 1974 F-150 single-cab 8-ft bed, three-on-the tree, AM radio, solid bench seat, and I think vent windows. Can you imagine such a truck today, with the necessary safety equipment, of course?

I'll give a sarcasm warning here, because none of yinz can see my tongue firmly planted in my cheek: Ford would probably charge $50k; the dealers another $20k markup; and you'd have to wait 2 years, with no meaningful communication from Ford.

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
While I hate to hear of owners having these issues after laying out so much $$, it made me smile to remember the truck I learned to drive on: 1974 F-150 single-cab 8-ft bed, three-on-the tree, AM radio, solid bench seat, and I think vent windows. Can you imagine such a truck today, with the necessary safety equipment, of course?

I'll give a sarcasm warning here, because none of yinz can see my tongue firmly planted in my cheek: Ford would probably charge $50k; the dealers another $20k markup; and you'd have to wait 2 years, with no meaningful communication from Ford.
I like to say that these are "first world problems" for sure. Whah - my massaging seats don't work...... which I use hardly never anyway........

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
I like to say that these are "first world problems" for sure. Whah - my massaging seats don't work...... which I use hardly never anyway........
Oh I don't begrudge them the complaint. If Ford offers this stuff and the customer is willing to pay for it, then Ford needs to deliver the product in working order.

TillerJV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Manager
Same problem. Kinked air line. Rerouted and no problems since. Dang engineers....

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Platium
Occupation
Retired
Picked up my 22 King Ranch Powerboost f150 this weekend, drove 3 hours home and massage seats worked great. Now when i try to turn them on I hear a noise but nothing happens. Also when I select the rear camera it says “full view not available”.
Mins did the same.
They replaced the battery.

Maybe drive around and charge the battery good.
Turn everything off so it changes faster.
Sponsored