Sponsored

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
From your positive response I thought I would try the tracker and a little bit of an update on mine as well. Still awaiting shipping but have a transit of 13 days which is new and the ETA is now April 1st which is over two weeks better. The math doesn’t work do it could be a real sick April fools joke.
Good news, things are moving along, and helpfully no April fools jokes in this case.

For what it's worth, I had noticed before that trains seem to be picking up trucks that are bound for Canada on Saturdays. Which coincides with my sudden move to 'in transit' right now.

Maybe they're still loading up and yours is right behind mine!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Great news! Fingers crossed for you. I finally moved back to “awaiting shipment” and my window sticker date updated. It’s not in transit but a step closer after going back to the plant for the last several weeks. My dealer told me he talked to his Ford rep and said that this current ETA should be accurate and I should see mine by then if not sooner. I know we all won’t believe it until it’s actually in our driveway but sounds like positive movement for all!
Any movement is better than no movement at all at this stage. Let's think positive and hopefully yours is about to be loaded onto the train too!

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Good news, things are moving along, and helpfully no April fools jokes in this case.

For what it's worth, I had noticed before that trains seem to be picking up trucks that are bound for Canada on Saturdays. Which coincides with my sudden move to 'in transit' right now.

Maybe they're still loading up and yours is right behind mine!
Trains picking up Canada bound trucks on Saturday is a great observation. Hopefully mine gets on. Now I’ll be updating the tracker a few thousand times

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trains picking up Canada bound trucks on Saturday is a great observation. Hopefully mine gets on. Now I’ll be updating the tracker a few thousand times
You and me both lol!

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What kind of bugs me though, is that this new tracker here says in transit, but the Ford tracker still says awaiting shipment. I know it's not unusual for both trackers to not be in perfect sync, but.. It kind of begs the question: where does this tracker take its info, if not from Ford??

Anywho, let's hope the other tracker updates soon too. I'd love to see them both say the same thing.

Oh, and this tracker here says in transit, yet shows no ship date... Hmmm..

Sponsored

Blue Cane.

First Name
Rigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retail
Well, the tracker on this web site just changed, and is also now asking for VIN & Order nbr, as is Ford's.

Trying it now for the first time, my truck now shows "in transit" for the very first time, instead of 'awaiting shipment'. Not sure if I should believe this or not, and just how reliable this "new" tracker is, but hey...if that's the case, after 25 days of waiting for it to ship, this calls for a bottle of champagne lol!

Ritchie457

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That's insane!! Came off the line and shipped the next day, but STILL in transit? I've never seen one this bad! I asked Pioneer in the other forum for the detailed history, maybe it will indicate where it got delayed.
1614722983131.png
This sounds like my problem. Truck was built and shipped 02/26. Got notice it was to be delivered on 03/07. That slipped to 03/15, then 03/21. Got word yesterday that the new delivery date is 04/07. The dealer says that my information is just as good as his...somehow I just don't believe it. I wonder if it was mis-shipped to somewhere else? It's just crazy.

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealer texted me yesterday and said my Lariat was being shipped and should arrive next week. Tracker still says in production still since Feb 2 21.

Fingers crossed it actually does arrive.

Canadian order.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
My dealer texted me yesterday and said my Lariat was being shipped and should arrive next week. Tracker still says in production still since Feb 2 21.

Fingers crossed it actually does arrive.

Canadian order.
Which plant was your truck built at? Mine is similar with a production date of Feb 23 but stuck at "In Production" since. Dealer doesn't have any more information than I have been able get already from the tracker and Pioneer.

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got a txt from my Dealer (yea..him and I are almost best friend by now..lol!) and he showed me a screenshot saying that my truck was on a CN rail train now and on it's way. Not sure how to track this though

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Just got a txt from my Dealer (yea..him and I are almost best friend by now..lol!) and he showed me a screenshot saying that my truck was on a CN rail train now and on it's way. Not sure how to track this though
Right on!!

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Yay! Hopefully yours is right behind!
I'm hope so. You have had long enough wait so it is great news. Watching all these other trucks pass us is not easy so its a huge upper when you get some great news. Even a change in ETA helps - how desperate is that?

Did both your trackers change to "in transit"? Mine shows "awaiting shipping" but the change in ETA's and few other things have me thinking(hoping) more is happening . My dealer is closed today so I looking forward to a report from Pioneer.

OP
OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm hope so. You have had long enough wait so it is great news. Watching all these other trucks pass us is not easy so its a huge upper when you get some great news. Even a change in ETA helps - how desperate is that?
Absolutely, I know that feeling too well.

Did both your trackers change to "in transit"? Mine shows "awaiting shipping" but the change in ETA's and few other things have me thinking(hoping) more is happening . My dealer is closed today so I looking forward to a report from Pioneer.
Both trackers do show in transit now, but till no ship date. Maybe one will get added on later but at least I have confirmation of it having shipped, or at least sitting on a train, from the source.

Hopefully Pioneer gets back on the forum soon, and gives us all an update.

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
I'm very happy to leave this group! you will be missed ;)
I can say so far it was almost worth the wait love the truck took a long time
ordered 11/11/2020
delivered 3/20/2021

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_2566

Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_1079.JPG
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_1078.JPG
Ford F-150 "My truck is built but won't ship" club.. IMG_1082.JPG
Sponsored