First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
I agree, as I just got a call from another customer care person that said I already had one and I said yes I did, and the response was you can only have one open. I then asked if one case that has been opened for a long time doesn't get results what else can be done? No answer to that. So I am back to square one with the Ford Motor CO. That only pretends to care for customers and its true they are only on this forum for damage control not any "customer care"..
Sponsored

Kimmyb92486

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
What Ford Motor Company needs to do is drive brand new F-150's to Pushrods' and Josh35's house, apologize for sending defective vehicles, turn over the keys for the replacement vehicles, haul the defective trucks back to Dearborn, assign a team of engineers and techs to the vehicles and figure out what is failing in these vehicles and fix the problems!
Add me to that list of house calls! After 47 days in the shop and a new transmission (she had that crazy cold noise), I have half the truck I paid for. Faulty Integrated Wheel End completely disabled my 4x4 and we can’t seem to get a part to replace it-on “back order” since February 4th!